Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Tell me more about this Colombian? <3

(1/2) > >>

MLPWhitney:
Hello pony friends!

I was hoping you could please tell me a bit about this pretty Colombian! She is marked "Italy". I thought her color scheme was really pretty and I liked her eyes. I apologize for the single photo- I cannot get photobucket to cooperate! I do not know a lot about this country's line of ponies, but this one stuck out to me. Thank yoU!

:hug: Whitney

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pinkkittywinks:
She's lovely!

She is indeed Colombian, however some Colombian ponies have Italy stamped under their feet. Not sure how this happened, it's not common though. It's possible that a mould was made using an Italian pony, or an Italian mould was used.

Love pkw xxx

maycrestmom:
oh man yes! I love that yellow/green color combo and agree with PKW - I wonder if there was a deal struck back when starting that shipped the mold over from italy  to start production and then switched to regular non-marked colombians as more were manufactured through the rest of the decade.

I dunno if shellbelle is still active... she had a page and connection so hopefully better explanations come along.  Ember I think has a solid pony supplier who maybe can answer as well

is her green the same like the bowtie and daddy?  Seems a bit lighter, but that may be fade

mega congrats on the find!!

pinkkittywinks:
MCM her colours are indeed very close to the Daddy, Bowtie and Pagasus Star Baby :bigups:

I've not seen ShelleBelle for a long time :(

Love pkw xx

wizzer218:
love her!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version