collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi everyone!!! ♥  (Read 496 times)

Offline Myeyesha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • icon of my ponysona made by sun-shimmer on tumblr!
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!!! ♥
« on: January 12, 2017, 09:37:01 PM »

I'm going to use the template that the mods suggested!

Personal: Hi, my name is Bella/Pinkie! I have 25+ pets, and live out in the country. besides MLP, I enjoy drawing, sewing, video games, watching youtubers like markipler and grav3yardgirl, doing makeup and nail art, and cosplaying!

How old are you? 22!!

Where do you live? State, Country? SF Bay Area, California, USA

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major? I'm in college, still at a JC-but hoping to attain a masters in Early Childhood Education!!! However, I am disabled and my abilities affect how much I can do.

Who are the important people in your life? I still live with my parents, so I speak of them often. But my friends are super important to me! I have a bunch of very close friends that mean the world to me. I also am pretty close with my family.

Ponies: When I was verrryyy small, I played with my aunt's G1 mlps. as I aged, I collected  a few mcdonalds g2s. When I was 8, I got G3 tinka-tinka-too for Christmas... and the obsession was born. When I got to highschool, I stowed my ponies in my closet and hid my obsession-until FiM came out. lol I was totally horrified to see what they'd done to my faves, Pinkie, Rarity and Rainbow Dash looked and acted really different. But then my cousin told me that I was 100% G4 Pinkie Pie- that they'd literally written me in, and coaxed me into watching. the fire was re-lit as I graduated high school, and 5 years later I'm drowning in ponies and loving every minute. As silly as it sounds to people who aren't in the fandom and never delt with mental illness-My Little Ponies truly saved my life. The candy colored horses always make me smile, calm me down, and are just a wonderful and powerful coping mechanism. I don't think there's anything that could make me loose my love for my ponies now. I can't wait to make more friends who understand the draw and feel how I do. ♥

How long have you been collecting? since 2004!

Which generations of ponies do you collect? G1, G2, G3 or G4? a little bit of everything! I have a lot of G3s, and G4s, a handful of g3.5s, one g2, and no g1s... yet!

What made you want to collect ponies? I think just... the continued exposure at first? But now its more about the happiness I get from them. They make me smile. The plastic horses continue to be something that makes me smile, even when I don't feel like I'll ever smile again.

Tell us about your collection! I probably have over 500 ponies, including minis and McDonalds figures. I own all but one BaB pony, and several other plush ponies. I have blankets, towels, rugs, stickers, bags..... almost anything you can think of. I have my ponies stacked around my room-so I can always see them!! ♥♥
"Don't forget the glitter!!"-g4 Pinkie ♥ "well Twinkle, a magical friend once told me that extra, extra special wishes are the ones made for friends!" -skywishes ♥

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!!! ♥
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 06:35:42 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Sounds like you are thoroughly addicted and i welcome you with outstretched arms :devious:

Do you have a fave piece of merch in your collection?  Personally i love throw blankets!!!

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 07:10:47 AM »
Welcome!   :welcome:

Offline Myeyesha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Magic Motion Pony
  • icon of my ponysona made by sun-shimmer on tumblr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 06:04:59 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Sounds like you are thoroughly addicted and i welcome you with outstretched arms :devious:

Do you have a fave piece of merch in your collection?  Personally i love throw blankets!!!

lol I thrifted a g3 floppy Pinkie plush that's fairly large, I really love her!! I also just got a MiB g3 Winter Minty that I ADORE SO MUCH. I also have a super soft neon throw blanket that features FiM Pinkie and RD and its my fave blanket I literally don't sleep without it. Other than those two, picking is pretty impossible!! I love everypony in my heard sooooo much. Thank you both for awnsering my post!! ♥
"Don't forget the glitter!!"-g4 Pinkie ♥ "well Twinkle, a magical friend once told me that extra, extra special wishes are the ones made for friends!" -skywishes ♥

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 07:04:00 AM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena, hope you have a great time here. Isn't G3 Winter Minty one of the best? 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 11:44:09 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, Myeyesha!

Wow!!! That sounds like quite the collection. If you have the time, we'd love to see it all! Feel free to post pictures in our brags forum so everyone can oggle over them. Enjoy the forums!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal