Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

2 New Petites (update)

(1/3) > >>

KookyRaccoon:
UPDATE: I've started posting my work on deviantart, for anyone who's into that kind of thing. Feel free to follow me/take a look http://kookyraccoon.deviantart.com  ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they're done.  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Had a minor mishap with Nightglider's eye while trialling a new varnish (not the eye, ANYTHING but the eye :faint:) but fortunately it was fixable. Paint's a little darker near her eye but she still turned out super cute. ;)

Jazzie's itty bitty rollerskates:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Maybe she was an odd pony to do, but I've always been a fan of Jazzie's colour scheme. I considered painting her without the skates but she just didn't look like Jazzie  :P Anyway, hope you guys like them.

CloudyGlow:
So adorable! That Nightglider in particular is extremely beautiful

shelvesofwhimsy:
These are beyond perfect! Amazing job!!
What kind of paint/sealer did you use?

Griffin:
Oooh, Jazzie! I would never have guessed that one but she turned out amazingly. Love those little skates!

Nightglider looks stunning too, of course - I know those symbols are tiny so you have some insane painting skills! :faint:

TwistedRiver:
Wow! These are great! I especially love NightGlider! Can't wait to see who/what you come up with next!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version