collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Twilight Sparkle. Applejack and Spike set found Updated-more new pony pics  (Read 7210 times)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
Here's what the ponies look like when there hair is not all over the place. Honestly, they look much better when you tame there hair!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Cadance still looks odd to me but I do like the others and I bet some of use will attempt to correct the fish eye effect XD
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline okamigirl64

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • "I used to wonder what friendship could be."
    • View Profile
Here's what the ponies look like when there hair is not all over the place. Honestly, they look much better when you tame there hair!

Cadance still looks odd to me but I do like the others and I bet some of use will attempt to correct the fish eye effect XD

yeah Cadence's new mold looks the worst to me haha

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
I like a few of them but that is about it.

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
My Target had the open-mouth ones today, Rarity, Lyra, Pinky and they are each in very different poses.  Some strange issues though, the tails on all the Raritys are rooted almost all the way to the right side, etc and I got the closed-mouth Twilight on card which is very different from the one that comes with a few accessories or in the sleepover set (her wings are curved downwards a bit in the middle whee!).  The Aj in that sleepover set looks really balloon-headed, more so than the ones pictured here, not sure I care for her at all.  My new Twilight's wings are awesome, but her legs are a bit wide and too thin for their placement so it's not all good but, the sudden huge variety of poses not just between ponies but for some of the same pony along with background characters getting new poses too really suggests Hasbro is in G4 for the long haul and has listened to our whining about lack of pose and sculpt variety and maybe there will be many more poses to come.

I'll get some pics added when there is time but I'm both lazy and sleepy just now.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
There's a Royal Family set? Can you get them without buying the Crystal Empire Playset?

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
There's a Royal Family set? Can you get them without buying the Crystal Empire Playset?

Ponyfan

Yes, I think it's the new mold Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and Baby Flurry Heart.  Great way to get them without the expensive castle!  Also Shining Armor doesn't have troll hair, lol.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Look closely at each pony before buying because there are several new molds each for some, Twilight in particular has looks like three new molds, four counting GoH.  Her carded one has raised hoof, the sleepover set, and her fashion set (forget its name has some rubber clothes and maybe hair-ties or something) all seem to have different molds.  There's a sudden explosion of new molds so you may still need to buy certain sets to get certain poses.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
I saw the Runway Fashions at our Walmart, though I want the singles first because they have more poses

Post Merge: January 21, 2017, 03:42:59 PM

Found the singles at Target but they had such a low stock that I wondered if they would have sold out if I decided to go on a later date
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 03:42:59 PM by sd_dreamcrystal »
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Finally saw these things in Toys r Us. Ugh! They look just as bad in person.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
I'ma need that little Philomena accessory. That's about all I like from this set... except kudos to Hasbro for finally giving Shining Armor some real hair! :lol:

Offline babypowder

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • Thanks to Ponyland Press for my adoptable
Yeah, Cadance really really freaks me out.
Cutie Marks for Cutie Marks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal