Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

(1/2) > >>

bluerose9978:
I'm seeming to be having problems with my messages. It's showing I have a new message but when I go to my messages, there doesn't seem to be anything I haven't read.

The problem with this is on my app it'll keep showing a popup every time I open the Arena that I have an unread message and I keep checking just to make sure but I have no unread messages. Under "my messages" however, it says [1]. I have pm'd a couple mods about this problem both last week and earlier today, but no one has responded. Is there anyone who knows something who can help me? I'd be forever grateful.

EnaRocketQueen:

--- Quote from: bluerose9978 on January 09, 2017, 11:26:51 AM ---I'm seeming to be having problems with my messages. It's showing I have a new message but when I go to my messages, there doesn't seem to be anything I haven't read.

The problem with this is on my app it'll keep showing a popup every time I open the Arena that I have an unread message and I keep checking just to make sure but I have no unread messages. Under "my messages" however, it says [1]. I have pm'd a couple mods about this problem both last week and earlier today, but no one has responded. Is there anyone who knows something who can help me? I'd be forever grateful.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I PMed a mod about something a few days ago and they didn't reply. Something might be wrong with the system so people aren't seeing messages and there are other glitches?

SourdoughStomper:
This has come up before, and sadly, I'm not sure if a solution was ever found. There is a function called "prune messages" on your profile that might work. But it is untested and will likely result in deleting a lot, if not all, of your messages. :(

bluerose9978:
Well it might be worth trying. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they usually will try my email if I don't respond to my PM's anyhow. I just want to not have a pop-up every time I get on the Arena if I don't have a message.

Post Merge: January 09, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

I did a lot of searching through the profile options and couldn't find the prune messages option.

SourdoughStomper:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean profile. I meant the Personal Messages link. ^^;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version