collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What do you order at McDonald's ?  (Read 5412 times)

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
Re: What do you order at McDonald's ?
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2017, 11:04:41 PM »
The fries are my favorite and typically the only thing I buy there.
If it's around breakfast time I enjoy the hashbrowns.  :P

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2017, 05:13:57 PM »
I stop by Mcdonald's every couple weeks. I usually get a double hamburger with a coke. Or their Buttermilk Crispy Chicken burger. I like that one since it tastes more like a Wendy's chicken burger to me. The bun they use on that one is way better.

Out here, we have Gilroy Garlic Fries(Garlic is what we're known for) on the menu, so I've now switched to always getting those instead of the regular fries now. I love it when they skimp or forget the parmesean because I hate it, but I still somehow like these fries even when parm disgraces it for me. :lol:

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 02:25:24 AM »
A happy meal.... I mean most of the time it's just enough for me without feeling quilty. (and I like the toys :P)

Offline PJSparkles

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Here comes PJ Sparkles!
    • View Profile
    • (A) Tumblr :)
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »
I am a fiend for mcdonald's breakfast sandwiches. I was quite happy when they made them available all day near me--I'm able to get my fix no matter how late I roll out of bed on weekends now. :P

Usually, for breakfast, I get a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit with a hash brown and a medium mocha frappe. It's not exactly healthy, but i'll get it as a treat every once in a while.

As for lunch/dinner foods, I usually get a quarter pounder meal with a root beer. I actually don't like big macs, so it's a good substitute for me!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »
Pony burger.

Around here they have a deal where you can go through a survey about your last visit and put the code onto your receipt to get two quarter pounders for the price of one.  I usually do that and demand they be made fresh so the patties are still juicy and I get the $1 large drink and eat there so I can refill it over and over (that's permitted).  It's all the soda I ever drink so I tank up and carry one more refill home with me.

In Pulp Fiction they have a scene where Samuel L Jackson and John Travolta talk about the Quarter Pounder in England, which is (according to Tarantino) called The Royale because of the metric system.  One asked what they call the Whopper and the other says, I didn't go into Burger King.

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 02:38:54 AM »
Double cheeseburge with a medium fries and a diet coke. And lots of hot mustard sauce. Never skip the hot mustard sauce.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline Agent X

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • "Come son of Jor-El...KNEEL BEFORE ZIM!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2017, 06:24:58 AM »
With it I always need three cups of fries sauce (what is that stuff called in English? I'm referring to the yellow sauce with herbs?),
If it's the same sauce we put on the Big Mac, it's called "Thousand Island Dressing".

I practically pick up a large drink at one every night as every route to work I can take has one on the way. And if a "Streetpass Weekend" is going on, I AM hitting everyone I can on the way to work, and everyone in town on my day off.

My menu item of choice is a "Bacon-Cheddar McChicken" (formerly a menu item)- A regular McChicken, add bacon and White cheddar cheese ($.50 for bacon, $.25 for cheese). I've started adding pickles because chicken sandwiches HAVE pickles, and going light on the mayo.

PRO-TIP: You can apparently switch cheeses on your burgers from American to white cheddar with no up-charge. HOWEVER: I only did that once so it may vary store-to-store.

As for breakfast, I don't really DO McD breakfast. They seriously made a BIG DEAL about having breakfast ALL DAY but I still can't get a cheeseburger at 6:30 in the morning?!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:27:08 AM by Agent X »
ACNL town: Woglinde DA: 4B00-0010-472B
"Half my heart in in Equestria. The other half is on Cybertron. I am so doomed."

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 12:59:54 PM »
I am almost always very traditional when it comes to McDonalds. I order a double cheeseburger, 6 piece chicken McNugget, and a Coke. My dog usually manipulates a nugget from me.

Once in a great while I'll order their buttermilk fried chicken sandwich. That is also pretty good.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Vintageg2

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Love G2
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2017, 02:24:10 AM »
Most of the time I would get a Big Mac Value deal, or a Maestro burger (don't know if you have that in the US)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
I don't eat there often, especially since I discovered Hardee's.  When I do, I usually get a cheeseburger, a small order of fries and a small Dr. Pepper or Cherry Coke.  I always need ketchup for the fries and the cheeseburger.  If someone else get chicken nuggets, I might steal a few. And I love their apple pies.  I could eat them everyday.  I like Big Macs, but it is hard to keep the layers together and that bugs me. Of course if there is a great toy in the happy meal I get that :)
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »
The only reason I went is for the Orange Drink (that used to be McDonald's brand but now it's Orange Fruitopia). I'll make him get his meal upsized and then I'll steal his drink, fill it to the brim (no ice!), take it home and I get to drink it over a few days... He says I'm the only one ever to like that 'crap', but I can't be the only one...
I have recently discovered their BLT breakfast bagels, I get one when I can.

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2017, 08:14:49 PM »
I prefer BK to McDs for burgers so usually if I get anything from McDs it's nuggets and fries since that's one thing that everyone seems to get right.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2017, 10:27:45 PM »
The only reason I went is for the Orange Drink (that used to be McDonald's brand but now it's Orange Fruitopia). I'll make him get his meal upsized and then I'll steal his drink, fill it to the brim (no ice!), take it home and I get to drink it over a few days... He says I'm the only one ever to like that 'crap', but I can't be the only one...

That's what I get! Or strawberry fruitopia is also amazing. I think I prefer the orange. Been years since I've ordered a drink from there though.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2017, 07:26:24 AM »

That's what I get! Or strawberry fruitopia is also amazing. I think I prefer the orange. Been years since I've ordered a drink from there though.

Ah ha! See? I'm not the only one! I have tried the Strawberry Fruitopia, but definitely prefer the Orange.

It's very reminiscent of my childhood that Orange Drink...they used to do McDonald Days once in a while at elementary school where we could order things off a sheet that we brought home on Monday, handed in and paid by Wednesday, and we would get the food catered to the school Friday...ahhh the 80's/early 90's...

My mom never me allowed to participate in the food ordering, but they always had large round thermoses of 'Orange Drink' in each classroom, that anyone could drink.  Problem is they watered it down so much to make it go around enough that it was barely flavour  :lol:

I am still very fond of of it to this day :lovey:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2017, 01:35:52 PM »
This thread is terrible :lol: I live literally right next to a McDonalds and have been there probably twice even though I've lived here a year and a half (and one of those times was just for coffee). Now every time I pass it I'm thinking about it cause of this. :P

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal