Pony Talk > Off Topic

What do you order at McDonald's ?

(1/20) > >>

Mermaid:
Just curious what everyone else orders at McDonald's? I do not eat there too often, but when I do, I love it haha! But I always order the same thing! Maybe reading something on here will inspire a new meal?!

I always order the 10 piece chicken nugget meal with fries and a Coke! McDonald's Coke is seriously the best!

Unless it's breakfast, then it's a little more complicated. I always order the bacon bagel but without egg and without breakfast sauce and add a sausage so its sausage, bacon and cheese.

"Hi welcome to McDonald's may I take your order?"

NovelNerd:
Nothing! I hate fast food about the only one I'll have is a subway sandwich. :blush:

Artemesia's Garden:
I have eaten there a few times in the past but not planning to go back any time soon. Eating has such an effect on my overall health I try to do it right these days.

nessa16:
I don't eat there often either but I do enjoy it when I do. I usually get either a cheeseburger, plain or the premium chicken sandwich, fries and a Coke. Yes, I agree that McD's Coke is the best! I love their fries too. Occasionally, I will have chicken nuggets. For breakfast I love the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit with egg whites, a hash brown, and milk.

ChickenPotPie:
I only eat there when they have pony merchandise so I order a happy meal... and a 20 piece chicken mcnuggets lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version