collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I found a small Sky Wishes  (Read 1301 times)

Offline WaterRaven

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • Detective Docherty
Re: I found a small Sky Wishes
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 07:54:10 PM »
She's pretty cool, nice find!

Thank you! I mistook her for a McDonalds figure until I realized she had a tail and her plastic was softer. I really wish they made collectibles like her.

She's so cute!!

Thank you! I totally agree :D

How sweet! Skywishes is one of my favourite ponies!

She is a pretty cute pony.

Do you think you'll end up looking for her like this now? Maybe get the bubble gum machine? :D

Ahhh, I love her!! :heart:

I'm so glad. Me too! <3 Thank you ^_^

Nice! I've been wanting those mini gumball machine ponies but no luck in getting them XD;

I can't for the life of me remember if we had a gumball machine in the lot! We had SO SO much stuff when we went to pick up the lot. The woman just said "Lot of My Little Ponies" and we went to pick it up and we left with a car full!!! I had a castle and box on my lap and we couldn't see out our back window. The car was packed. It was insane. I didn't think we'd get it all in, but she said we had to take it all. We somehow managed, but when it exploded in our living room, I had to get rid of things fast. I hope I didn't get rid of the gumball machine D:

Good luck to you in your search!

Wow, what a great find!! I've never seen these before, she's adorable :)

Thank you! I adore her too :). I really wish they had made the baby ponies look just like her.

nice!  but at first I thought "Oh Really!?! a Non Diva Pose Variant Skywishes!?!". but then i realized the size.

x)

She is definitely tiny. She makes a perfect baby pony <3

Neat find! :) Cute pose too, looks like she's just about to rear up!

I thought so too or even ready for a run!

Aww she's so sweet and the gumball machines are cute!

I'll see if I can find it. I still have some of the play sets and things left over from the lot downstairs. If we had it and I accidentally got rid of it, I'll be so sad D:

Oooo so cute! Now I need to go and add that gumball machine to my wishlist. Oops!

Right! :D I am like: Everyone needs a gumball machine!??! XD

that's soo cutteee, I never liked that they always seem to warp the proportions on smaller mold ponies and baby ponies, so it makes me happy to see one that just looks like, well, a tiny pony lol

I totally agree! I have horses and having raised a foal on our farm, they are definitely born little horses, not pudgy and stumpy or with no snout and bulging legs. lol. Sometimes I feel like the G4's could pass for a new born foal (maybe),  as their snouts aren't super long at first and they come out with little bodies and lots of leg, but mostly I still feel they look like fawns. I just want a herd of these little Skywishes to make my own baby ponies <3  All that being said, I still collect G1 babies ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal