collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone going to Ponycon NYC?  (Read 589 times)

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
Anyone going to Ponycon NYC?
« on: January 07, 2017, 04:28:49 PM »
Hi ponies!!

I hope this hasn't been posted already ^^;

I got Saturday tickets to Ponycon NYC  :heart: (Even though it's being held in NJ, lol)

This will be my first ever pony convention! So excited!! I was just curious to know if anyone else here is going as a guest or a vendor! I'd also like your comments and photos from previous years, so I know what to expect :)
I'd also like to know; do they sell g1 ponies there? Did you guys enjoy it, if you went?
Anything I should know before I go?

So many questions!! Please do share your memories with me, I'd greatly appreciate any tips, too!

Thanks everypony! :heart:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone going to Ponycon NYC?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 04:44:35 PM »
I'm not going, but as someone who's been to a  few conventions, here's some friendly, hand me down pointers:
1.locate food and restrooms as soon as possible. Chances are you will need them or others will need directions to these facilities.
2.be polite. This is a no brainer, but people need reminding, especially during exciting events filled with like minded people.
3. When someone asks you for help locating something, try to help them out. You are now part of a herd. And the herd helps each other, no matter what.
4.BE HYGENIC! If you need to shower, get a shower and please, for the love of Faust, use deodorant. At conventions, people may smell..iffy. Make sure you do your part to not be one of them. Remember also to be presentable. This means brushed teeth and combed hair. You are representing the community to the media, and any passersby. Do a good job of it!
5. Have fun and stay safe at the con!
6. KNOW AND FOLLOW con rules! And if any suspicious/rule breaking activity is spotted, please do your part as a human being and report it. Your fellow conventioneers will appreciate you keeping the con safe.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone going to Ponycon NYC?
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
I am going to move this out to the Corral for you :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal