collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wishlist/ Trade list  (Read 677 times)

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Wishlist/ Trade list
« on: January 07, 2017, 10:41:16 AM »
Hello darlings, I figured I'd make a list for the things I'd be willing to trade for, I normally trade digital art, or physical crafts uvu For crafts I'd particularly be trading a craft grab box which would contain crafts similar to the following pictures - With all sorts of goodies inside uvu you can make small requests like "I'd love it if you included a plushy of this type" or "I'd love it if you used these colors!"

Note: I'm in the usa

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also do digital art uvu examples can be seen here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HGC-oy3OADkaPQSe1wAGw4xVQVGYlqQCqgQTXlEP9lM/edit?usp=sharing

I can also trade toyhouse invite codes.

Here is my wishlist :D

1. Crafts and digital art of most kinds! uvu although I'd likely request them to be centered around my pony characters if given the option.
2. Old ponies, I prefer unboxed ponies who have been loved, so I'd be completely happy with you sending a box of weathered old pons 'w' Any generation is fine as long as they have brushable hair.
3. Snuzzle doll, any variation, any quality - For this pony in particular I'd be fine with a boxed version, however unboxed is fine
4. Pony accessories, don't have to be boxed, can be any generation, don't need to have the pony they came with.
5. Baby alive pony petal dove accessories https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000246MGU/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
6. Breyer horses, dolls, and fakies
7. I also love foreign made ponies!
8. Any ponies with clear bodies or water/glitter filled bodies
9. So soft ponies
10. Twinkle eyed ponies

Pm me or reply to this if you're interested! I'll let you know if I have any questions and if I accept.

Sincerely the queen of olives. <3
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:37:21 PM by Weebkinz »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal