collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone out there still collect Tokidoki Unicornos?  (Read 1911 times)

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Anyone out there still collect Tokidoki Unicornos?
« on: January 07, 2017, 10:29:45 AM »
I just finally saw these things in person while I was in the US visiting my family for Christmas, and I am in love!! I ended up buying 8 of them over the course of my visit, but unfortunately got alot of duplicates. So, I just have 4 different ones. But they are still awesome! <3

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Don't mind the ducks in the background, lol!) The Liberty one is my favorite!! :)

Anyone else collect these guys and have some pics to share with me? I'd love to get more at some point, but I've only been able to find ONE store in all of Sweden that sells them. I ordered 4 from them the other day (they apparently have Series 3; they were up to Series 5 in the US). So, we'll see what comes of that. ^-^

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 12:01:32 PM by Kiwi »

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone out there still collect Tokidoki Unicornos?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 10:14:52 AM »
I love the honey one!
I have a few...
Mooka
Cornetto
Cremino
And Neon star dolce

Milk and sprinkle themed, lol

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Starfrey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 03:32:34 PM »
Are these the blind boxes? If so, then yes! All I've been able to find here are series 3 and 4 though. :)
:cold:

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 11:42:32 AM »
That honey one is really unique! Looks cool. I only recently found Series 5 after Christmas; I got Tokimeki (the "kawaii" one you have) in the blind box I bought from Books A Million. From the new series (5), I'm hoping to get Prisma, Rosa Latte, maybe Valentino, and Diamante as well, someday! :)

This is my collection so far (sorry for the bad pictures; I need to get a nice collection pic). My top two favorites are Drago (the red dragon one) and Yuki (the blue and white snow one), who I think of as the leaders of the herd. ^.^ Hikari (orange and white), Pixie (blue with rainbows), and Ruby (strawberries) are some other favorites, although it's hard to choose. I also like "metallico" Stellina, who was a Comic-Con exclusive this year. I've bought most of mine unboxed on Ebay so that I know who I'm getting, although I do love the thrill of the blind box. :)

Shameless plug -- I do have two extra Tokidokis right now if anyone's interested in buying them -- Coccinella (ladybug) and, I think, Hikari (I have to check again). I'll probably be listing them on Ebay this weekend or next.

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 12:12:59 PM »
I love the honey one!
I have a few...
Mooka
Cornetto
Cremino
And Neon star dolce

Milk and sprinkle themed, lol

Honey is definitely my second favorite! I was quite surprised to find a "see through" one when I opened her box! She is beautiful. ^-^

Are these the blind boxes? If so, then yes! All I've been able to find here are series 3 and 4 though. :)

Yes, they are the blind box ones. I didn't know they came another way? I like the thrill of not knowing who you're getting, but then again they are rather expensive and it is super disappointing to get one you already have, or one you don't like at all. You know?

That honey one is really unique! Looks cool. I only recently found Series 5 after Christmas; I got Tokimeki (the "kawaii" one you have) in the blind box I bought from Books A Million. From the new series (5), I'm hoping to get Prisma, Rosa Latte, maybe Valentino, and Diamante as well, someday! :)

This is my collection so far (sorry for the bad pictures; I need to get a nice collection pic). My top two favorites are Drago (the red dragon one) and Yuki (the blue and white snow one), who I think of as the leaders of the herd. ^.^ Hikari (orange and white), Pixie (blue with rainbows), and Ruby (strawberries) are some other favorites, although it's hard to choose. I also like "metallico" Stellina, who was a Comic-Con exclusive this year. I've bought most of mine unboxed on Ebay so that I know who I'm getting, although I do love the thrill of the blind box. :)

Shameless plug -- I do have two extra Tokidokis right now if anyone's interested in buying them -- Coccinella (ladybug) and, I think, Hikari (I have to check again). I'll probably be listing them on Ebay this weekend or next.

Wow, nice collection Haruna!! I see so many in there I'd like to find myself someday! ^-^ I just got the ladybug one, but is the other extra you have (Hikari) the white and orange one with the fishie on it? I love her! Tempted to buy her off you, but shipping to Sweden is rather ridiculous these days. Still, I'm tempted to maybe buy her off you and have you ship her to my parents in the US for me to get next time I'm over there. ;)

Oh! I got the 4 blind boxes I ordered from the one store I've been able to find in Sweden that sells these guys. I was SO happy not to get any duplicates (especially since they cost nearly twice as much here as they did in the US)! Here's a terrible pic of them I took with my tablet:

Not too bad I guess. There were others I would have rather gotten, but these will do for now I guess. ^-^ I do really like the tiger and native american ones, though (Rocky and Timber)!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 12:53:55 PM by Teddy »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 05:36:37 AM »
Wow, nice collection Haruna!! I see so many in there I'd like to find myself someday! ^-^ I just got the ladybug one, but is the other extra you have (Hikari) the white and orange one with the fishie on it? I love her! Tempted to buy her off you, but shipping to Sweden is rather ridiculous these days. Still, I'm tempted to maybe buy her off you and have you ship her to my parents in the US for me to get next time I'm over there. ;)
Thanks! ^.^ I love these little guys. If you like I'd love to sell you my extra Hikari :) Just let me know. I got my own Hikari blind instead of choosing her off of Ebay and have liked her ever since.

Not too bad I guess. There were others I would have rather gotten, but these will do for now I guess. ^-^ I do really like the tiger and native american ones, though (Rocky and Timber)!
Nice, you got Margherita! That tiger one is pretty cute :) He has a cute grumpy face.

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 08:36:45 AM »
PMed you, Haruna! ;)

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 09:57:30 AM »
I think I have about 5 unicornos and 7 mermicornos which means that's not enough for my liking  :lol: every time I get some from hot topic I always wind up with another double so I've given up hope buying them out right and I'm always late to the party when an arena member sells them  :huh: so if anyone has any extra laying around (doubles or ones you don't like) chances are I probably don't have it and would be glad to take it off your hands ☺

I also have a few of the hello kitty Toki doki figures too which I love.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 02:43:17 PM »
I think I have about 5 unicornos and 7 mermicornos which means that's not enough for my liking  :lol:

:lol: They are addicting, aren't they?

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 06:41:59 PM »
I think I have about 5 unicornos and 7 mermicornos which means that's not enough for my liking  :lol:

:lol: They are addicting, aren't they?

So addicting that I maybe bought 8 more at hot topic today...  :blush:
But! I only wound up with one double. I have a double Series 5 soulmates if anyone wants to do a trade  :lol:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 07:28:26 AM »
I think I have about 5 unicornos and 7 mermicornos which means that's not enough for my liking  :lol: every time I get some from hot topic I always wind up with another double so I've given up hope buying them out right and I'm always late to the party when an arena member sells them  :huh: so if anyone has any extra laying around (doubles or ones you don't like) chances are I probably don't have it and would be glad to take it off your hands ☺

I have a Mooka and a Lily that I had been considering on letting go , although I kind of want to get rid of both at one time

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 08:15:50 AM »
I have a Mooka and a Lily that I had been considering on letting go , although I kind of want to get rid of both at one time

I would be interested in both, if Pinkie-kitty doesn't want them of course. ^-^

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 10:02:17 AM »

I'll pm you :)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 03:15:59 PM »
I don't have any from wave 5 yet -- I don't have any stores in my area that sell them. But I'm also still trying to finish the previous couple of waves, so I have a lot of collecting left to do!

Offline Pinkie-kitty

• G3 is my favorite<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »
I don't have any from wave 5 yet -- I don't have any stores in my area that sell them. But I'm also still trying to finish the previous couple of waves, so I have a lot of collecting left to do!

I feel ya.. I don't have one wave fully complete yet and I only have one unicorno wave that's almost done. Still so much to get  :huh:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal