collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: [PRICE DROP + PHOTOS] MOC Secret Surprise and Magic Motion Friends  (Read 705 times)

Offline aiyanne-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • Aiyanne Chan
Hello everypony! I’m selling Generation 2, Mint-On-Card My Little Ponies:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

IMPORTANT: Returns not accepted. Please inspect photos carefully and be satisfied with the condition of the product before purchasing.

Where they came from
When G2 Ponies were sold in UK stores, my parent bought 4x 'Secret Surprise Friends' and 1x 'Magic Motion Friend' for a child relative overseas. To save on shipping, that child's parents insisted they'd collect the parcel on a family visit, but by the time this happened, the child had outgrown the toys and my parent had forgotten the parcel existed. It's taken us 18 years to rediscover these My Little Ponies! They’ve been sealed away inside a box for too long and deserve a loving home.

Want to see more photos?
Photos of the sides, back, hooves and known imperfections of each Pony are available upon request via Personal Message.

Cupcake - £16.99

Condition: One manufacturer fault; the paint has peeled back from the small magnet on her nose.

Berry Bright - £15.99

Condition: Card has minor warping with a small crease on the back.

Secret Tale - £15.99

Condition: Card has a severe crease that runs along the top edge of the plastic box, which is dented at the bottom-left corner. One manufacturer fault; it looks like the sticker set (undamaged) that comes with the Pony had slipped into the margins of the card before the product was sealed. With the stickers in the way, that part of the plastic box couldn't glue to the card properly. This means there’s two inches of unsealed, rippled plastic on the bottom-left side.

Wingsong - £19.99

Condition: A quarter of the graphics on the back of the card has been torn off; likely from careless removal of a sticky label. Otherwise packaging is secure and intact.

Satin Splash - £26.99

Condition: The bottom corners of the card are slightly curled and there's a remnant of a sticky label at the front-top-right of card, but otherwise the packaging is in perfect condition.

Pricing
Ebay would only let me offer one type of international delivery service, so I’d very much like to give collectors the chance to choose better-value postage here. We can also both benefit from not having to pay ebay’s 10% fee. Please be aware that if nobody shows interest in my Ponies here, I’ll have to list them at higher prices on ebay.

Packaging
Products will be bubble-wrapped and shipped in single-walled cardboard boxes, which are sticky-taped and afterwards wrapped in postal paper. Voids are filled appropriately to cushion products. Buyers pay 83p for the box (which I bought in bulk at a wholesale price here: http://www.kitepackaging.co.uk/scp/boxes/standard-cardboard-boxes/). All other packaging (bubble-wrap, void fillers, tape, postal wrapping) is free.

Postage
Worldwide shipping from the UK. Give more than one Pony a home and save on post and packaging! Cost depends on the Ponies you’d like, shipping location and your preferred service, but here’s an overview (prices include packaging):

UK delivery: £3.68 to £5.28
Delivery to Europe: £6.43 to £11.93
Delivery to rest of the world: £8.63 to £16.23

Payment
Once I send your invoice, I’ll expect payment to be made in British Pounds (GBP) through PayPal within 2 days. When I receive payment, I’ll post your Pony in one working day (I’ll tell you in advance if there’s any reason for delayed despatch).

Term and Conditions
•   Returns not accepted. Please inspect photos carefully and be satisfied with the condition of the product before purchasing.
•   Payment must be sent via PayPal within 2 days of receipt of invoice, otherwise your order will be cancelled and the Pony will be put back up for sale.
•   The international buyer is responsible for covering any import duty, tax and custom clearance charges that may be due.
•   If you’re not available to receive or collect your Pony or you supply incorrect delivery information and the parcel consequently bounces back to me, I will refund the price of the Pony, but not post and packaging.
•   Should a Pony get lost or damaged in transit, I will consider the claim carefully. Please remember I’d be wary of refunding costs if, for example, the package had been sent via standard delivery with no tracking. I’d also be wary if you can’t prove the Pony was damaged before you opened the parcel (it may be worthwhile to film this moment). Sufficient evidence will be required.
•   By contacting me, you would have read and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.

About Me
I’m an illustrator who turned 28 this year. I sell adoptable character designs on deviantART:
http://aiyanne-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/60186147/Adoptables

I also sold a bunch of my old university books on Amazon UK. Only one seller was kind enough to leave a review, but it's worth noting that I didn't receive any complaints  :biggrin: :
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_rating_1?ie=UTF8&asin=B01N5UR7XV&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=A2LZUSG8T9R8DV

If you’d like to know a little more, here’s my website, which also links to my social media profiles:
http://aiyanne-chan.blogspot.co.uk/p/about.html
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 03:58:59 AM by aiyanne-chan »

Offline aiyanne-chan

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • Aiyanne Chan
Re: [PRICE DROP] MOC Secret Surprise and Magic Motion Friends
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 04:13:01 AM »
Price drop!

If in about a month's time there's still no interest, I'll be moving the Ponies to ebay & consequently will be raising prices. Thanks for your consideration!

Offline aiyanne-chan

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
    • Aiyanne Chan
Re: [PRICE DROP + PHOTOS] MOC Secret Surprise and Magic Motion Friends
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 04:02:22 AM »
Apologies, but I wanted to bring everyone's attention to the photos that are now viewable  >_< Obviously, everything looked fine on my laptop, so for the past 2 months I'd no idea that nobody else could see them...  -_-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal