collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else into Star Lily the FurReal Friend unicorn with wings?  (Read 707 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
I love mine.  She makes all sorts of delighted sounds and has limited but charming movements.  I'm completely obsessed with snuggling her once in a while and after months and a first battery replacement, the novelty hasn't worn off.  I'm going to re-cut a cute little foofy dress to fit her perfectly.  The way it is now, it keeps her wings from moving and she doesn't complain.  She seems to have a new sound now and then that I haven't heard before, even after months and months.

Nopony ever seems to say anything back when I mention her in passing so I'll just throw it out here directly:

Anyone else have her?  How do you feel about her?  Favorite moments/sounds/etc?

Or is it just me.  Probably just me.  Starlily is best pony!

Feel free to ask questions or criticize her too, I just want some starlily yammer.  Starting to feel isolated.

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 03:59:13 AM by Kiwi »

BryteStar

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anyone else into Star Lily the FurReal Friend unicorn with wings?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 12:51:43 PM »
I've been following Starlily since she was announced before Xmas 2015...I want one sooooo badly!!! They're just too expensive for me though, even used on ebay they're still $80+

But every video I see of her I just fall a little more in love. She's so precious!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Anyone else into Star Lily the FurReal Friend unicorn with wings?
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:26:25 PM »
I know there are some other people here who have her. I would love to have her if A) She were cheaper and B) If I had space for her. She's bigger than my dogs! But she is super cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal