collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Free custom crafts! (Always open)  (Read 1908 times)

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Free custom crafts! (Always open)
« on: January 01, 2017, 01:00:30 PM »
Hello again darlings, I'd like to build my craft and plush portfolio so I'm doing free custom crafts ( for free digital art follow the link in my sig).

You may request anything but please keep it pony related

I am a-okay with mailing items to you once they are completed.

Feel free to enter as many creative prompts as you'd like, they may even be centered around original characters if you have some.

If you aren't sure what to ask for - I always enjoy and have the supplies for making molded crayons (pick up to three colors)
Plushies (can be feral or anthro)
Doll outfits, even pony accessories
Laminated convention badges and bookmarks! Customized art
Needle felting
Beaded lanyards - Glass beads and hard wire
Jewelry
Aprons (doll and human sizes! I usually make them out of cute button up shirts that I sew and add some contrast fabric I have for decoration, I can make them frilly and cute and add your favorite character's cutie mark to the front! Please specify if you want a half apron or a full body apron uwu)

For jewelry and beaded lanyards you may pick colors or just link to a character and I'll pick ones that fit.

Currently experimenting with - Painted/decorated ponies (these will most likely not be name brand ponies since I plan to keep the name brand ones to revamp and I don't want to ruin a unique pony if I mess up the painting, so I'll be practicing with dollar store and fakie ponies uvu)

If you still aren't sure what you'd like, you can opt in for a mystery box which will have a variety of crafts based around the character/characters you have chosen to submit here.

Please be aware! These are at my discretion and will be completed within my own time, so not everyone is guaranteed to get something, since it all depends on when and if I have enough supplies or money to buy supplies for these projects and for shipping. uvu

If you come up with more ideas please just edit your comment, you can come back as often as you'd like though to submit ideas to your original comment.

Most of my crafts are up-cycled/ made out of old pillows, clothing, vintage fabric, recycled buttons, etc. So if you are not okay with this or find this gross then do not enter ideas (all fabric items and fluffing is washed before I use it).

Please please please! DO NOT put your address in the comments here, if I complete your request I will note you for that, I'd like for everyone to stay safe, even though I doubt anyone here can't be trusted with an address it's just a precaution I'd like to keep in place.

If I don't have the supplies I can always go get them, so don't feel the need to follow that list of suggestions, you can even link to pinterest pages if you'd like since I'm always willing to try something new uvu (since I need to extend my supplies anyway but don't know where to start)

Plushies (hand sewn, I generally use a hard felt base but can put any decorated fabric on top, they'll generally be patchworked )

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Pet toys, trinkets, hackey sacks, heat packs, etc. Will be small and if you choose heat packs they will be filled with rice and nice smelling herbs uvu Can be any shape you'd like, I can sew or add with other methods a cutie mark too.

Doll clothing (usually made out of recycled human clothing, please let me know what size your doll is in inches and send a photo) Are both machine and hand sewn for generous detailing

Mystery box - Any variety of crafts inside, will range in size

Charm bracelets, can be bead, chain, twine, faux suede, etc. Can be stretchy too or made with lace.

Glass beaded lanyards - Are usually between 18 and 24 inches, can be up to three colors, made with strong wires, a lobster clasp, and a range of matching small and big beads.

Lip balm, lipstick, and lipgloss - Can be flavored or swirly colored though I'll have to buy some supplies for that uvu These are just for fun and are not professional grade yet. Can be colored to match a character

Molded crayons, can be up to three colors and made to match a character.

2 1/4 inch pin back buttons - My machine is flawed therefore these are just for fun and are not very sturdy, I plan to get a new machine soon though. Can have any pictures in them. you will get a pack of six. Can be plain fabric or shiny plastic with a picture!

Sincerely the queen of olives <3

P.S. If anyone wants to throw me some pony painting tips it'd be greatly appreciated!

« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:09:39 PM by Weebkinz »

Offline PinkieShyPony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Free custom crafts! (Always open)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 07:35:13 PM »
Would you be interested in doing some mini bjd sized things?  I'm getting a littlefee as a belated Christmas gift and I would love some pony themed clothes or accessories for her. Moonstone is one of my favorite ponies and an outfit or maybe a beanie style plush based on her for my doll would be so cool :).

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 01:31:12 AM »
How sweet of you to offer free crafts, hope you have a lot of takers. :) 

You have some great variety there! The blue and white lace accented dress is very pretty and I'm intrigued by the moulded crayons, how do you make them?

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 03:52:18 PM »
How sweet of you to offer free crafts, hope you have a lot of takers. :) 

You have some great variety there! The blue and white lace accented dress is very pretty and I'm intrigued by the moulded crayons, how do you make them?

Thank you!

For the crayons I melt them in the oven then pour whatever colors I'd like to use in a candy mold and occasionally use glitter uvu

I have a sort of tutorial for the dress here, it's not super super step by step since I made it for myself while making the dress so I could recreate it if the dress turned out okay https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1Xh2PGULpQddWFvZURhSzQ5M1E?usp=sharing

uvu Happy crafting! Let me know if you'd like to know anything else

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal