collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Are You Excited For In 2017?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: What Are You Excited For In 2017?
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2017, 03:23:24 AM »
Ooh, didn't realize the release was that close. Want. :D

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2017, 08:39:48 AM »
I look forward to the move and at the same time, i'm terrified. How will it go? Will my 4 cats get used to it? How will we move them for that long trip (8 to 10h drive)...

About eight years ago I moved with two of my cats across the country, a 13 hour drive. We had two small cat carriers we put in the back seat, next to me (my parents were driving). The cats did fine, although they weren't entirely happy! We stopped in the evening at a hotel that allowed pets and I set up two bowls for food and water, and a small litter box, in the hotel bathroom. Then we made it the rest of the way home the next day. I think you can make it, just let them know you are nearby while you guys are in the car (talk to them) and give them a chance to relax and be calm when you make it to your new place. :) Good luck!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 04:52:00 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for me. Last year was full of changes... I broke up with a long term partner but found a new SO who I think is 'The One' and will be celebrating 1 year with in a few months. We already move in together but are hoping to move into our own place this year. Also getting my driver's license which will give me the freedom to pursue further education and a career change. :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »
Just noticed my bills account was saving money - I usually only put enough in there to just cover bills.. Apparently the loan we took out for our car and wedding - $23,000.00, 5 years ago - paid off! 2017 is going well financially, well it will be, once I get back to work!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline SilverHorsey

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
  • I am made of horses and ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2017, 09:39:56 AM »
2017 is going to be a big year to me with lots of new challenges.

First off, I am finishing high school this year, I have exams coming in several months...

...but if I do them well, I will be graduating! :party:

I am planning to compete a lot this summer horseback!

I have a big decision to make - what shall I do in the future, which college will I go after high school. I currently have many options and each of them have their advantages and disadvantages...but I have to decide it in the end.

All the colleges that I have in my list right now are out of the town I live in, which means I have to rent an apartement and from the autumn I will start an independent life, away from my home and my parents. This seems scary and exciting at the same time.

My new year's resolution was to lose weight and keep myself fit, I've been lazy for too long now :P It has gone great so far, I hope I'll continue as well!

Preparing for Breyerfest 2018! Squeeee! My dream is coming true! I have waited for this years and have collected money and now it's time to plan this trip to America, it's going to be great!

I am taking my final course at driving school this summer. I don't know how the system is elsewhere, but basically we have to do 2 years after completing the exam a final course to get the final licence, I currently have the beginners licence, that doesn't allow me to drive over 90 km/h.

That's it for now :P
Formerly known as bigmylittleponyfan

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2017, 10:05:41 AM »
Wow, big! It sounds like you are going to have a very big year--congrats! I hope you enjoy your vacation in America. :)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal