collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nice to meet you all uvu  (Read 975 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nice to meet you all uvu
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2017, 03:00:33 AM »
Hello and welcome to the arena!  So good to see such enthusiasm and an artist.

If you haven't already found them, of course there is a For Sale forum to spend all your money (you'd be amazed how little you can spend for some of the ponies listed there) and an Arts n Crafts forum where you could share tips you want to share and see what other artists are doing, and while I don't know anything about it I think if you want to share your art for others to use you could post them on Adoptables for those who might like to use them but didn't happen to be looking in this Introductions forum.

I hope you're having a nice time here!

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Nice to meet you all uvu
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 10:26:14 AM »
Hello and welcome to the arena!  So good to see such enthusiasm and an artist.

If you haven't already found them, of course there is a For Sale forum to spend all your money (you'd be amazed how little you can spend for some of the ponies listed there) and an Arts n Crafts forum where you could share tips you want to share and see what other artists are doing, and while I don't know anything about it I think if you want to share your art for others to use you could post them on Adoptables for those who might like to use them but didn't happen to be looking in this Introductions forum.

I hope you're having a nice time here!

Thank you! I'll be exploring those places today for sure :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal