collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nice to meet you all uvu  (Read 973 times)

Weebkinz

• Trade Count: (0)
Nice to meet you all uvu
« on: December 30, 2016, 03:08:25 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello darlings!

Here's some free to use pony pixels I made (more to come soon), they're about 10kbs each for the minis and you can use them for anything you want uwu I'm not very picky about crediting so you don't need to write that I made them wherever you use them, but if someone asks who made them it'd be really cool if you could direct them my way

Nice to meet you all  you can call me Oliver or whatever you'd like uvu

I'm so excited my account on here was approved, I've been checking my emails constantly for the past four days cx

I'm a 20 year old digital artist and new to pony collecting, aka I have no ponies and barely know the names of any of them, But I want to learn and grow a collection of vintage and foreign ponies and unusual knock offs (I also really like breyer horses, bjd dolls, antique dolls, plushies, and monster high dolllls)  I love gardening, sewing, tea, crafting, and have a dog named Brew

Also if anyone has a lead on where to get ANY variations of the vintage snuzzle ^w^ I'd love to hear it <3 And if anyone wants to request ponies to be made into pixels feel free to ask and I'll try my best to make them ^v^ (I want to draw all the ponies eventually, once I actually know their names lol). You can even request art of ocs as long as you aren't being demanding or rude.

Hope to get to know all of you and plan to be active on the site once I figure out how everything works
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 05:00:05 AM by Weebkinz »

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to meet you all ;w;
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 08:57:17 PM »
Welcome! I see we are both Minty fans, so an extra Minty welcome to you! Your art style is really fun, and I look forward to seeing more. We are a warm and welcoming place, so don't be afraid to ask questions. :) If you are looking for Snuzzles, you may find a post over in the Wanted! forums helpful.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Weebkinz

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 09:25:03 PM »
Welcome! I see we are both Minty fans, so an extra Minty welcome to you! Your art style is really fun, and I look forward to seeing more. We are a warm and welcoming place, so don't be afraid to ask questions. :) If you are looking for Snuzzles, you may find a post over in the Wanted! forums helpful.

Thank yooou :D You're so kind ;v; <3

Offline roye387

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2016, 02:12:39 AM »
Nice to meet you, Weebkinz! By the way, your artwork's pretty good-the designs look great. What's your favorite generation of MLP? Welcome to the forum!

Weebkinz

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2016, 04:57:59 AM »
Nice to meet you, Weebkinz! By the way, your artwork's pretty good-the designs look great. What's your favorite generation of MLP? Welcome to the forum!

Nice to meet you too! Thank you, art is my passion uvu My favorite generation is 1 because I watched it as a kid a lot :) What's yours?

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Nice to meet you all uvu
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 08:26:53 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

I love your pixel ponies!!  G1 is very much a fave of mine for the same reason as you - i loved the shows as a child. My personal fave in the shows was Fizzy :)

Weebkinz

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 09:57:41 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :lovey:

I love your pixel ponies!!  G1 is very much a fave of mine for the same reason as you - i loved the shows as a child. My personal fave in the shows was Fizzy :)

Thank you! I plan to watch G1 soon uvu I will probably make a forum once I rewatch it I'm super excited about it, I can't remember who my favorite was but I'm sure I'll find out soon!

CakePop

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 09:15:51 PM »
Welcome! I really love how you color your little pixel ponies and add your own stylistic flair to them- it's hard to get details into such a small space. Plus, I'm happy to see more love for Snuzzle.

Weebkinz

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 10:30:11 PM »
Welcome! I really love how you color your little pixel ponies and add your own stylistic flair to them- it's hard to get details into such a small space. Plus, I'm happy to see more love for Snuzzle.

Thank you! I might make some pixel tutorials for the art program I use soon uvu or some pixels bases that would be free to use for anyone. And awww I'm glad to meet a snuzzle fan too, my sister's favorite pony is also snuzzle, just the caramel colored foreign version.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 01:23:32 AM »
Welcome!  :cheer:
Great pixel ponies, well done for making these beauties!  :accomplished:
I know what you mean about waiting for membership to be approved - I too was waiting and waiting for that special email  :lol:

oh, please could you tell me what uvu means?   :blush:

Weebkinz

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 03:17:33 PM »
Welcome!  :cheer:
Great pixel ponies, well done for making these beauties!  :accomplished:
I know what you mean about waiting for membership to be approved - I too was waiting and waiting for that special email  :lol:

oh, please could you tell me what uvu means?   :blush:

Thank you dear! And yes I was very excited for the email, and uvu is just an emoji :)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 11:51:53 PM »
Aha thanks for telling me about uvu, hehe  :lol:

Weebkinz

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 02:11:53 PM »
Aha thanks for telling me about uvu, hehe  :lol:

No problem cx And thank you for welcoming me ! :D

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Weebkinz!

I know I said so elsewhere, but I really do love your art! If you're looking to buy, we do have a sales forum. For foreign versions of Snuzzle, you can ask around in our Nirvana forum about them, or look in Nirvana sales. Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Weebkinz

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2017, 08:38:08 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Weebkinz!

I know I said so elsewhere, but I really do love your art! If you're looking to buy, we do have a sales forum. For foreign versions of Snuzzle, you can ask around in our Nirvana forum about them, or look in Nirvana sales. Enjoy the forums!

Thank you! I probably will once my art sales pick up :D Because the second I saw snuzzle I knew she was my favorite (strangely enough she's my sister's favorite and my mom's childhood favorite too uvu)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal