collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G3 Fluttershy & Wysteria  (Read 390 times)

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
G3 Fluttershy & Wysteria
« on: December 30, 2016, 07:25:03 AM »
Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Found these ladies at a thrift store, in well used condition. One of the Fluttershies had ink all over her face, but was cleaned up easily with a magic eraser. Everypony's hair was a mess, so I straightened that out with a conditioner treatment. The toys still smell faintly of conditioner. Definitely in better condition than I bought them.

$1 each, so $3 for the group. About $5 for shipping to the continental US, I've a small scale i can use to estimate a more accurate shipping cost if someone's interested. I can send em out in a box, wrapped up in bubbles.

Also have a handful of G4 trading cards. Assorted foils from series 1 & 2, Baltimare 2015 stamped Starlight Glimmer series 3 (two of these), Baltimare 2016 Mane 7 series 4 promo, Series 3 muffins f63 and series 2 DJ Pon3 & AJ promos. Also have a couple CCG promos from various expansions, and some random cards from the Equestrian Friends set. Specific details available via messaging. Would like to sell this entire pile of cards, so make me an offer and chances are I'll accept it.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal