collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: (closed)  (Read 898 times)

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
(closed)
« on: December 28, 2016, 12:31:51 AM »
This post is for the Small Wacom Intuos Pen and Touch. It's last years design, but if you look around you should be able to find some info on it still.

I've had this laying around for almost a whole year, and I've been meaning to sell it but life just got in the way. There's nothing wrong with it as far as I'm aware and it worked fine when I plugged it in for a test a few minutes ago. The only reason I never used it is because I came across an amazing alternative tablet for sale just a few days after buying it, and it got bumped out of the way. It is refurbished, but it's actually still in the packaging that I received it in, only having been removed twice for me to look at, and take pictures of.

If I don't get anyone interested in trading I'll probably just list it on Craigslist for about $45, but I thought I'd give it a shot since I'm wanting to build my collection up right now anyway, and tablets are expensive, so it'd be nice to give it to someone who could use it more than me uvu.

I'm looking for G1 and G3 ponies, in good or bait condition. I paid sixty dollars for the tablet,so I'd like to keep the exchange between $30 and $40 on your side, but you can include the shipping in that price as well, so if you want to send a $20 package with $20 dollars worth of ponies inside that's totally reasonable, since I know shipping is a pain even with flat rate boxes. I have some specific ponies that I do like, but I also only know about a tiny portion of the ones in existence, so feel free to offer up any girls, boys, or baits from G1 and G3 that you have around and I'll let you know if I like them. (I will say though, I really like G3 Butterscotch)

(And a Fluttershy added for scale)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you want to know more about specific details, and the techy side of things, feel free to ask any questions you might have uvu, or even if you just want to know more about the ponies I like, lol.

I'll probably pick who I want to trade with in a couple weeks, but if not, I'll definitely pick by the end of January, and if I like something you're offering up but don't want your whole bundle, I will be offering up art trades and illustrations very soon, so we could discuss something along those lines instead if you're interested uvu. I'll also be accepting G4s as well in return for art when that time comes, so if you're a G4 collector looking at this post, keep on the lookout for my art trades in the future.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:47:49 AM by Makaroni_the_pony »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal