collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hi  (Read 505 times)

KCP

• Trade Count: (0)
Hi
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:01:59 PM »
So apparently I have to introduce myself...

Growing up, I hated dolls, but loved MLP.  I amassed quite a few.

While visiting my family for Christmas, I found my collection in the basement and decided that while I don't need them them anymore, I don't necessarily want to donate them to a thrift store.  I'd rather they go to a good home.  They're all in pretty good condition.

I have some pseudo rare ponies, like my Mountain Boy Ponies (Tornado and Thundercloud) and Birthflower Ponies.  Hopefully someone will want them, and can help me get them from point A (eastern Canada) to point B (where you are).

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 08:36:00 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! Check out the sales section I am sure someone will love your ponies! I know I would! LOL!! :P

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 08:58:13 AM »
Welcome! Who knows, maybe we'll make a collector out of you again?  :lol:

But either way, there's some great people here who can help you with price checks and help you sell. I hope you enjoy your time here at the Arena.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Makaroni_the_pony

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 10:04:33 AM »
I think everyone and their mother on here wants those birthflower ponies, but my love will always be for the big brothers, you should post pics to the sale or trade forums soon, I'd love to see them

Offline LunaMoonCustoms1212

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 10:14:58 AM »
Hello and welcome! It must feel so good to have found all of your old ponies. The nostalgia.... Anyway, hopefully you find your ponies a good home. do you have any pics to share?

One does not simply stop collecting ponies.
Instagram: @lunamooncustoms

KCP

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 10:38:29 AM »
I think everyone and their mother on here wants those birthflower ponies, but my love will always be for the big brothers, you should post pics to the sale or trade forums soon, I'd love to see them

I will definitely be posting pictures.  They've been sitting in a box in our basement for over 25 years.  Part of me wants to keep a few for nostalgia's sake, but I decided to just keep Bowtie (my first pony) and one of the baby seaponies.  Everything else is up for grabs :)

Post Merge: December 28, 2016, 10:39:18 AM

Welcome! Who knows, maybe we'll make a collector out of you again?  :lol:

But either way, there's some great people here who can help you with price checks and help you sell. I hope you enjoy your time here at the Arena.

Nooooooo!  I can't collect more things!  The point of coming here is to get RID of my collections! :)

Makaroni_the_pony

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2016, 10:48:43 AM »
I'm the same way about a-lot of my ponies, lol, some of the totally plain ones I keep simply for nostalgia's sake, while others, no matter how cool they are, get traded off or sold because I don't feel any real connection with them, at the same time though, it's nice to know they're going to a good home, and I don't think I could just toss them into the thrift store bin and not know who they went to

KCP

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2016, 11:09:26 AM »
And now I am sitting here on the floor patiently brushing out the manes and tails so they'll look appealing.  Some aren't in as good of shape as I thought, so I suspect I'll be giving most of them away for the cost of shipping.  As long as someone is happy with them, that's what matters.

Makaroni_the_pony

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2016, 05:13:39 PM »
Styling pony hair is one of my favorite calming activities tbh, lol, and don't worry too much about getting them perfect, I'm sure someone will take them regardless uvu, maybe even me when they're all ready <3

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2016, 12:19:28 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Make sure to hold onto a couple of faves!  I'm positive there will be many collectors here that will help you rehome your herd and make them feel welcome.  Price checks can be done in archives and corral and post a sales post when you're ready :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, KCP!

We have these intros in place just to get to know you a little more. After that, you can explore the rest of the site. Those mountain boys will sell very well. Best of luck with your sales!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 02:07:22 PM »
Hello my fellow Canadian! Welcome to the arena! Hopefully, we could make a mighty fine collector out of you, and I'm sure everyone and their dog would want some of those ponies. Good luck finding a good home.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

KCP

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 03:55:15 PM »
Thanks for the kind welcome everyone.  I finally managed to photograph them all, and will be posting pictures of them shortly.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal