collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello Everbody!  (Read 334 times)

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello Everbody!
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:09:54 AM »
I'm so excited to finally have an account on this site!

I’ll be turning twenty very soon, I live in the US, and soon I'm planning to go to college for screenwriting and movie production. Right now I live far away from the rest of my family, but do spend a-lot of time with my cousin in the area.

I used to watch G1 a-lot as a kid, and then when they brought in G4 when I was fourteen or so, I started watching it again and joined the fandom as an artist and ask-blog owner. Now I do doll restorations and am working on plenty of customs that I'll share with you guys sometime.

I love full sized MLPs, so generally I prefer G1s and G3s to G4s, but I do still have some favorites in the G4 line and am open to collect just about any pony that I like the look of, with  with some of my favorites being all of the G1 Big Brother ponies,  G3 and G4 Minty, G1 Moondancer, G4 Nurse Redheart, and the Macau release of Snuzzle/Jenny. But because most of the ponies I get are restorations for other people, or baits I turn into customs, the only ponies I actually have in my personal collection are G3 Butterscotch, and a “Core Friends Single” G3 Rainbow Dash alternative that I liked too much to redecorate, so hopefully I’ll get to add more to my collection soon.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'd love to see your guyses collections, restorations, crafts, and customs too, btw! Don't be afraid
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 10:29:15 AM by Makaroni_the_pony »

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everbody!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 08:30:50 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Unfortunately your pic doesn't seem to be working?

If you love seeing collections, etc make sure you go check out the brags forum.  You might be there for days but it is soooo enjoyable seeing so many ponies to drool over :)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 01:57:06 PM »
Welcome to the Arena, Makaroni_the_pony!

I'm curious, what ask blog did you run? I had two back in the day. Ask Bekuno and Ask Winterberry, but I also followed a ton. G4 does have larger ponies, Fashion sized and G4zillas, if you like the bigger ones. I also have to say I really love your art! I may have to ask about a trade sometime..
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Makaroni_the_pony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 02:01:36 PM »
Oh woww, I can't remember what my actual username was, but the blog was usually titled Ask-cypress and friends, or ask chess black uvu. I did a-lot of random fanart for people and fandom events, but the blog itself I think only got about seventy followers, lol.

I've actually just recently restarted it under the username of  little-glass-ponies.tumblr.com though, with some new and old chars, and a revamp on the storyline uvu

I think I used to follow winter berry, or at least saw them around

Also I'd totally be interested in a trade sometime!

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 07:09:25 AM »
:newpony: Welcome to the Arena, from another Minty lover.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal