Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Ball Jointed Dolls Thread #4

(1/42) > >>

kCherry:
Welcome to your Shiny, New Ball Jointed Dolls thread!!! Please continue all discussions and picture posting here! If you need to reference the old thread you can find it here (locked, but still viewable. ;) ) http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,368182.0.html

That is all!! Carry on with all the sweet BJD dolly fun!!!!

:momiji:

tuneful87:
Unfortunately I just didn't feel a connection with this guy, so he's now looking for a new home. I spent so much time perfecting his custom outfit...hopefully he'll find someone who will appreciate him even more!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Noxxbunny:
So I ended up getting my Hujoo Freya a little before Christmas! "Because I already know what it is" said my grandma who got her for me. XD She's got most of her faceup(still working on her lashes), I've made her wig cap, and I've started making wefts of hair for her. Not sure if pink is her color though, so I may scrap what I have and try another color. I ended up getting an Etsy gift card for Christmas too, so I already bought her a bunch of new eyes I'm dying to try. I thought she deserved her own eyes and not the older pair of Volks ones she has on right now.

So here's my current doll group now. My two DD+Obitsu boys, my non-BJD Dollce girl, and now Hujoo Freya! We're really feeling polka dots today for some reason. Freya may not stay with my vinyl crew over here though. She may get her own personal space for being so unique. The stringing is so new to me, she's been a lot of fun so far!

SaelaVe:
Yay!  New thread! :squee:

Noxx, your doll family is so beautiful!

Here is my new Freyr, along with the rest of my holiday haul (sorry, it's the only photo that I have of him so far):

Holiday Haul 2016 by SaelaVe, on Flickr

And I may or may not have just ordered a Hujoo Sara.  (I totally did. ^^;)

Vertefae:
New thread, yay!!!

I've had my Lati pirate belle off and on for three years. She'd visit and go stay with someone else and then come back. I finally bit the bullet, brought her home for good and sent her out for a new face!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version