collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Holiday Haul Thread!  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Holiday Haul Thread!
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2016, 06:29:34 PM »
I got a MLP FIM CD which has traditional Christmas songs but ponies are singing their own version of it.  Most of the songs come from Christmas themed episodes like Hearts Warming Eve, it has the song they sing at the end and it also has Luna's future, AppleJacks's past I think and Pinkie Pie's Present.  I think my Mom found it at Walmart.  There are 15 songs on the CD.

I also got two Christmas sweaters, The Walking Dead PS4 games season one and season two.  I think from what I understand there are characters in it that aren't related to the TV series but it's related in the zombie apocalypse thing.  I also got The Last of Us for PS4. which my Dad said came with one of the Walking Dead games and it's basically the same thing (zombie apocalypse).  I also got Corpse Bride on blu-ray which was the only thing I asked for.

I also got $50 from my Nana, and a $50 mastercard gift card from my Aunt.  The $50 is going to be turned into an amazon gift card so I can get this PJ set from amazon:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The mastercard gift card I used to get The Christmas Carol in hardcover.  I've never read it but seen different movie versions and based on reviews people say it's the full and complete version.  I guess most of the books are edited to the point where they take away the classic part of it.  I used the rest to get the Disney Animator Doll Merida.  I got the version with the teal dress and she comes with her horse Angus.

Forgot to add that I also got a MLP calendar for next year.  My Dad usually gets me one every year for Christmas for my room.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 06:47:32 PM by Majesty »

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 01:15:05 AM »
The Walking Dead PS4 games season one and season two

Awesome game :D You will meet some characters from the TV series but most are unknown. You will definitely enjoy!!

And the PJs are awesome :D

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 06:55:20 AM »
I love reading/seeing what folks got for Christmas!!

I've gotten really bad about uploading pics to Photobucket to post here, but I've posted in some FB groups and on Tumblr...

I got Paradise Estate and Oakley the Moose from my husband!! :0 PE I kind of suspected (the wrapped box was GINORMOUS) but Oakley was a total surprise!

My sister's boyfriend also made me a very cute Pinkie Pie ornament (he works at a place where he has access to a lot of lasers and such and he made all of us custom ornaments this year).

I got a lot of nice non-pony things too, such as a new coat from my folks and a DVD box set of one of my fave shows from my sister.  It was a nice haul this year.  :) :blush:

Post Merge: December 27, 2016, 06:56:48 AM

Also I got some extra money and splurged a little on eBay yesterday so I will have some ponies coming in the mail sooner or later  :blush:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2016, 07:16:56 AM »
Awesome stuff everyone.

I got:
A purple, comfy robe
A jacket
Two Transformers: Astrotrain and Blurr