collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Best pony Christmas Ever  (Read 664 times)

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
Best pony Christmas Ever
« on: December 20, 2016, 06:16:15 AM »
My pony Christmas has been lacking over the years. So I decided to do a small private swap. Tula girl was kind enough to join in. The idea was 1 card, 1 sock, and 1 pony. The ponies should have been something extra in your collection. We swapped lists and I never dreamed I had ponies someone wanted:) so here we go:)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I moved from Florida to Wisconsin in May, but I live with my in laws right now. It's been hard to feel festive and decorate when it's not your own home. So Tulagirl put these awesome snowflakes on the wrapping so. Now have sparkle snowflakes on my tree. Also a hand made snowflake ornament. I love it

I kid you not...I loved this wrapping so much, I am saving it:)

Tabby. A child hood pony that a friend took from me. She told me it was broken and she would fix it for me.....never saw her again. So happy to have her back:)
Always wanted a Merry Go Round pony. Love carousels. She is my first and one of my favorites:)
Ringlets!!!!! Another grail of desire. She is one of those that I saw and had to have her:)
G3 Apple Jack. I had to have a pony that spans the generations:) I am not sure if there is a G2 or G3.5 but I have G1, G4 and now G3.

The socks are super warm as I sit in below freezing temps. It is so cold even with the heat on that my color changing Starcatcher is staying a vivid red/pink color. I am sure the ponies for Tulagirl are enjoying the warmer climate.

I made this for Tulagirl. It was to fit her Mainsail pony:) I will be making more with different colors after the holiday. Let me know if interested.

I got two of her for Christmas. I fell for this pony. For someone who loves to sing and play the piano....I am obsessed with this pony:)

Thanks for looking.

Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Best pony Christmas Ever
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:19:45 AM »
Oh wow the snowflakes really look good on that tree!!  I can't imagine your weather, but it has been in the 30's here.  Crazy for us to have it so cold, but it does happen.  It was like 80 three days ago and my azalea bush got confused and put out blossoms which shouldn't happen until March.  Oh well we won't be having a pretty bush this spring.
I am happy that you loved your box!  Have a good holiday.  I enjoyed our small swap that morphed into a bigger one ROFLOL.  It was the greatest fun.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 09:38:05 AM »
What a great idea! So glad you were surprised with your long-lost pony! Looks like you all had fun  :biggrin:

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2016, 06:24:27 PM »
Yay, a wonderful swap box! Love the ornaments and Tabby! She's a childhood pony of mine.. so darling.. :heart: and I like Ringlets too since becoming a recent fan of the BnGs!

Congrats to you! :D

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 01:55:51 AM »
Congrats on your swap. I have 3 ponies in Coloratura's set, but not her - and she's so pretty!!  Merry Christmas to you :xmas:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 07:09:02 PM »
Looks like a gorgeous swap!!!  I love the cape too :)

I do agree that wrapping paper is so shiny and pretty - I'd be keeping it too :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal