collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Will be missing a few days...I blame the ferret  (Read 617 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Will be missing a few days...I blame the ferret
« on: December 18, 2016, 03:06:23 PM »
This is kinda sad to admit but my ferret has hid my phone somewhere in the house because my case is shiny, and I cannot find it. :blush:

My cats broke my laptop so a month or so ago I got a really nice newer iPhone to do all my online stuff with. Right now I'm borrowing my mother's phone to post this and I'll continue to look for mine. Unfortunately it's showing up offline and I think the battery is dead, so I cannot track it. I'll be back soon as I find it or give up and pay the insurance to replace it which I don't want to do since of course Christmas = no extra money.

Anyway I know I'm in some swaps so here is a quick rundown since I'm in a rush I posted my brag for the ornament swap and need to leave feedback. I received my pet swap gift and need to post a brag and leave feedback. I've received some of my card swap cards and need to post a picture and message the list of the ones I've received. Hopefully it will just take me a day or two to resolve the issue. I'm sorry!  Mods if you need me you can on me but if someone in particular that is a mod (that I can trust with a phone number if necessary in an emergency) I can do that if you absolutely need me. All my swap boxes and cards on my end have been sent so other than that I think I'm clear. Sorry everyone! :blush:

I should be back before my photo contest ends so you guys still feel free to post pictures to the contest and bump it.

Thanks everyone for understanding. I unfortunately forgot that ferrets like the rats like to steal things and made the mistake of leaving my phone with him. Stupid ferret making long distance calls and what not. :lol: :pout:

Post Merge: December 18, 2016, 03:31:15 PM

Never mind. We have been hunting my phone for almost five hours and soon as I posted this mom found his stash. He acts so innocent and cute about it and just curled up to us licking our fingers.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:31:15 PM by Maddie »
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
Re: Will be missing a few days...I blame the ferret
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 10:42:20 PM »
Pets + electronics = grey hair. Glad to hear that your phone has been found. My puppy ate my 3ds charger and I still need to replace that.

Swap Wishlist

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Will be missing a few days...I blame the ferret
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 12:07:16 PM »
LOL ferrets and technology are not a good mix!!  The other month I nearly had to pay for 6 10kg bags of ferret kibble after Fidget jumped on my laptop!!!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal