collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rogue1  (Read 719 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Rogue1
« on: December 14, 2016, 03:02:44 AM »
Anyone seen it yet? I think it's my favorite Star Wars film yet. Loved the characters, loved the scenery and the story. I love a movie that makes me laugh as well as tear up. They redid some characters from ep IV with cgi and while it worked I would have prefered real actors with good make up instead but I can live with it as I understand why they did it. I really felt for the main characters, the pilot.. It was just awesome!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue1
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2016, 07:33:22 AM »
I was about to ask if you saw an advance screening, but I just checked and it's playing in my theater too! My my, time does fly... I'm going to wait a week or two so the theater isn't quite so crowded, but I'm eager to see it! I love that it's getting good reviews!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2016, 07:58:07 AM »
ill have to see it when it comes to video
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 02:07:17 AM »
Dragonflitter: It was actually an advanced screening :lookround:. The theatre had decided to host a midnight screening for all the staff with a +1 so me and my boyfriend saw it before everyone else.. the first show for the public was at 10 am the next morning.. but it was good to see it beforehand and avoid getting it spoiled by the customers.  :P

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 04:48:12 PM »
No theaters are showing it in my area til tomorrow. Plan to see it with the hubs one day next week.

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »
Saw it Sunday. I definitely enjoyed it. Especially the little throw back nods to the originals that were in it. Also the andriod was hilarious. It definitely felt a bit more like the original trilogy than The Force Awakens, but it was still a bit over the tops with constant battles and stuff. I guess people are just too ADHD to watch a slower movie these days that has more plot and talking than action sequences? lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal