collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What is a reasonable price to pay for 2nd set Princess ponies MIB?  (Read 367 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I feel the need to ask this because I've seen some insanely priced ones lately. I love Princess Ponies, and since it's largely impossible to get first set UK boxed ones MIB, and since I don't like the first set in US box, I decided to focus on the second set, especially as my namesake is in it.

So I really would like to have this whole set MIB. I am halfway there, but prices seem to have shot up over the last year and I would like to know what collector opinion is as to a fair price for MIB ponies from this set.

The ones I have are Moondust, Pristina and Sunbeam. They averaged out to about $200 each when I bought them a couple of years ago, from a wonderful person here, which on old currency conversion was not really too painful.

I expect Taffeta to be insane in her pricing, as she never comes up MIB, and if she ever did, I'd probably not be able to afford her - but the others...? Not so sure.

Anyone have any input on this or experience? I suspect I'm just going to have to wait it out since I'm a student at present and not earning like I was when I got the other three, but I'd still like to know people's thoughts.

I've decided to focus my MIB collecting on the grail MIBs I really want, and so I feel I need to be prepared for this...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal