collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DollyHair issue (1-4-17 Final update)  (Read 9309 times)

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
DollyHair issue (1-4-17 Final update)
« on: December 02, 2016, 01:13:58 PM »
(1-4-2017: Please see my latest reply for the UPDATE.  I DID get the Diamond color.)

I have never ordered from Dollyhair before, until about a week ago.

My order came today, but is is not correct.  *sigh*

I have sent an email to them, hoping this get resolved, as I want the color I ordered...  It is NOT marked as sold out.  And I didn't get the 'next closest' color either.  It's like they skimmed my order and mixed it up.

I am just wondering if they fix mistakes like this.  Or if I am stuck with what I got, or risk ordering again to get the color I actually wanted.

I am sure people here have ordered from Dollyhair.   IF you had an issue with them, can you let me know how (or if) it was resolved?

Thank you!

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
Re: DollyHair issue :/
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 01:20:06 PM »
I've only had one poor experience from Dollyhair, but it was quickly fixed. My order was shipped to an old address that I did NOT choose at checkout. They resent the doll hair to my correct address for no additional charge.

The second time the color I wanted was out of stock so they included two free hanks of hair and also told me to remind them next time I ordered to get the color that was out for free. Nearly a year later I ordered more hair, mentioned the color and they sent it!

So I'm guessing they may have just made a mistake, but from my experience they will do everything in their power to fix it!

Offline MissGodiva

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Message me on FB at Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 04:03:58 PM »
Something tweaky is going on over there. When I first started ordering I would get it within 5 days. My last few orders dont even get shipped until a week after I order. Then, this last order they sent it to my billing address which is different than my shipping. Luckily I have forwarding as usps charges $12 to intercept a package.
I havent gotten incorrect colors yet, but its been hinky as of late.
Thats not good for those of us who make a "living" off our customs.
Oh, and once I made two orders in a two week period and they were so behind I got both orders in one package.
For the record, I still love the company and their hair, just gets frustrating. Hoping that Kim maybe has just been swamped due to the holidays.
:awake:
MissGodiva
m.me/Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
[/font]

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 04:26:25 PM »
Thank you both!

Hopefully I will get the color I most wanted (and ordered) soon.  :)

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 10:28:19 AM »
Hmm, well maybe they are busy or something, but I did email them about this on Friday and still have not heard anything back.  I sent a second email last night, just in case maybe the first didn't go through.

If I don't hear something soon I guess I will have to call them.  (I am odd but I hate to call any company unless I have to!)

While it's not a lot of money I don't want to have to reorder and risk getting another mix-up. 

Not overly concerned, just a bit frustrated to not get any kind of reply at all so far.  Again, I am hoping they are just very busy and I hear back soon.

Offline MissGodiva

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 04:05:12 PM »
Ive never recieved a reply to emails to them, and the number on the website is a discontinued number. At least it was when I tried last month regarding those two orders.
I never had issues until I moved from Meridian to Boise. When I first started ordering from them, I generally order on fridays and would get my hair the next thursday.
Now, well, I ordered two weeks ago and the tacking number still says preshipment on usps.com.
MissGodiva
[/font]

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 04:15:36 PM »
Ive never recieved a reply to emails to them, and the number on the website is a discontinued number. At least it was when I tried last month regarding those two orders.
I never had issues until I moved from Meridian to Boise. When I first started ordering from them, I generally order on fridays and would get my hair the next thursday.
Now, well, I ordered two weeks ago and the tacking number still says preshipment on usps.com.

Oh..  Well, I sure appreciate you letting me know.   

At least I like the color they sent, even though I did really want a hank of the Diamond like I ordered.  *sigh*

I sure hope you get your order soon!  Guess I am lucky I got anything.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 05:21:47 AM »
I think it was a just a mix up/ mistake. It can happen more often at busy times like xmas unfortunately. Dollyhair has had some issues in the past with orders like this but she does fix them so you should get your correct order eventually :hug:  . It sometimes takes a while to get an answer depending on how busy things are- you may need to email more than once ;)

there have been other posts in Trader support about Dollyhair . Here are a few . You can also find more if you do a search here and on MH Arena

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,382284.0.html
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378541.msg1535051.html#msg1535051

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2016, 02:26:55 PM »
Thanks for the info and links!

I will just keep emailing.  (And wait and hope!)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2016, 07:57:43 PM »
I once recieved a hank of the wrong color; it was alphabetically next to the color I requested, so I wonder if that was the mix up. I let her know, and within a few days got an email about correcting it, and the recieve the correct hair fairly quickly. It seems like there are times she is able to answer more quickly than others, but I feel that Dollyhair has always done their best by me.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2016, 05:51:53 AM »
Well, I hope that it will end up working out for me, eventually.

So far I have sent a total of three emails.  Not one reply, nothing in the mail.

We will see.  I'm not giving up yet, but I don't know for sure if I will order from Dollyhair again in the future.

Offline MissGodiva

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2016, 11:09:09 AM »
I think she may have caught up. I ordered hair tue I think, and last night got my shipping notification. Thats a lot more like it was when I first started using dollyhair.
I really REALLY like dollyhair best product wise so I dont want to use anyone else. Im wishing you good luck on your order too.
MissGodiva
[/font]

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 03:44:13 PM »
Well, I hope that it will end up working out for me, eventually.

So far I have sent a total of three emails.  Not one reply, nothing in the mail.

We will see.  I'm not giving up yet, but I don't know for sure if I will order from Dollyhair again in the future.

I hate to say it, but you may want to open a PayPal claim. Sometimes she will ignore all communication when there is an issue. This is why I don't use her hair anymore.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 07:18:15 PM »
Since I did get a package, would Paypal do anything though?  I mean, she mailed me a package and I did get it.  It just wasn't the color I ordered, but how does Paypal know I am not lying?  :/

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 02:35:44 AM »
It falls under not as described.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal