collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some G2s!  (Read 400 times)

tender-nuzzles

• Trade Count: (0)
Some G2s!
« on: November 30, 2016, 12:11:40 PM »
Wanted to show you guys some of my G2 collection! This isn't all of my collection, but it's just a few i think are pretty cool ^_^

First there's my canopy bed with Lightheart! It's missing not with the comb and blanket in this pic, but i do own those. they're just... somewhere in one of my huge boxes of ponies
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next is my mcdonalds my little ponies. Their hair is a rather frizzy, but they are pretty old. Like with Lightheart, i have most of the accessories for these, theyre just in storage

Then there's magic motion ivy and some furniture pieces, including her jewellry case. I'm missing her jewellry. I'm not sure which ponies this furniture belongs to, so I just put it with Ivy because it's all pretty nonetheless

Here is Sweetberry and her magic kitchen! Lots of the pieces have been misplaced, but i think its all in relatively good condition!

Finally I have a few royal ponies, princess morning glory, princess crystal (with her magic ball) and princess flora (sadly missing her prince fauna :'( )

That's about it! Sorry it's not much, I just wanted to share some of my G2 collection with you guys (as there seems to be a sad lack of G2 here )
Sorry for the bad quality pics btw, i used my phone camera which isnt very good ^^;

Offline Vettefromm

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vetten.weebly.com
Re: Some G2s!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:15:46 PM »
G2 never gets enough love! I didn't like them as a child (they replaced my G1s in the store and I wasn't happy about that), but now as a collector I really like them. They look so gentle and sweet :heart: You have a great collection! :)

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 12:42:42 PM »
I love G2s, thank you for sharing! I didn't like them when they came out - I remember going into Woolworths and seeing a display of them and being disgusted they were all manky and skinny :D They have grown on me though!

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 06:26:47 PM »
I love seeing G2 ponies getting some love! For as long as I can remember, I've only seen 4 IRL plus 3 McDonald's ones like your little Lightheart, so seeing other colors is pretty cool. It's a nice reminder that G2 exists outside of green, yellow, white, and pink. Dark purple is such a nice color. Jealous of your G2 accessories.
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 11:54:40 AM »
I am a complete G2 convert after seeing some of the beautiful brags that come through here.  You have a lovely collection. Thanks for sharing and spreading the G2 love :lovey:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 11:59:50 AM »
G2s are so much fun. Thank you for sharing! :D
~Foxtale~

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2016, 12:25:15 PM »
They are all lovely, and the kitchen set is very cute.

Bommels

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 01:00:30 PM »
I'm always happy to see some more G2! :) You've racked yourself up quite a nice collection there.

Regarding the furnitur, the pink drawer belongs to Moon Shadow and the vanity with the green mirror belongs to Sundance :) She was one of my first G2s when I was a kid ^.^ I hope you'll acquire the ponies for this furniture soon! :D

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2016, 11:51:18 PM »
Look at all those little smooshy G2 faces!!!  They are indeed gorgeous!  Thank you for sharing :lovey:

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2016, 12:10:53 AM »
G2's own my heart. These, and a handful of G1's are what I had as a kid. If I ever go back down the MLP rabbit hole, it's going to be these for sure. I just love their bodies and gem eyes. Such a cute theme. Maybe after this generation they will go back to something like that. Such a cute little group you have there. I had that playset in the first pic as a kid!

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal