collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Welovefine sent me the wrong item  (Read 1088 times)

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Welovefine sent me the wrong item
« on: November 26, 2016, 08:20:12 PM »
I bought the mlp sublimated jacket in a size small which even shows on my packing slip and they sent me an extra small which I cannot fit. This is my first purchase with this website and i thought everything was going well until this happened. I read that you have to pay return shipping to return an item and I don't think that's fair because they are in the wrong. Has anyone here ever had to deal with a return to welovefine or had issues with their order?

Moving this to Trader Support for you. Snork Maiden, WYP mod
« Last Edit: November 27, 2016, 08:33:44 AM by SnorkMaiden »

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Welovefine sent me the wrong item
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 08:46:20 PM »
I never bought from them directly but got several of their items through eBay sellers.

If the item shipped to you is the wrong item then you don't have to pay return shipping, just put your hoof down if needed.  Regardless of their return policy you do have a contractual right by law to receive what you ordered without paying additional fees. 

Let us know how it goes...

Good luck!

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 02:12:27 AM »
Ooh, I have experience with this!!

I've bought from WLF probably 3-4 times in the past (usually when they had big sales - one year, I got my WHOLE FAMILY T-shirts for Christmas!), and I only had problems with them twice. (One time I bought a shirt, and when I pulled off the sticker, the whole IMAGE came up with it! They replaced it very quickly though!! Some kind of printing error, I guess!)

One time, I received someone else's order - a trio of Black Widow shirts, instead of the four MLP shirts I'd bought. I contacted their customer service, and they sent a UPS guy out with a new label, all I had to do was re-package the shirts, he slapped the label on, and it was done! (It was also shockingly fast, like the next day or something!) They also sent my shirts to me, and I didn't have to pay anything additional for the shipping. 

So, in my (limited) experience, they've been very helpful, and very quick to fix any problems. They are a pretty small company still, despite how "big" they look online, and I think if you can get an email out to their customer service ASAP, they should be able to help you! :) If all else fails, try calling, phone calls tend to get fixed faster than emails in general as I understand it.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 06:43:37 PM »
I got ahold of them today. They were suppose to email me a shipping label but it's not here yet. I hope I don't have to call back again....

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2016, 09:38:33 PM »
I got ahold of them today. They were suppose to email me a shipping label but it's not here yet. I hope I don't have to call back again....

I'd give it a couple days, they're probably swamped with the Cyber Monday sales still? :) I hope you get this cleared up ASAP!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2016, 05:04:30 PM »
Well when I originally called, they were just going to send me the return label for shipping the item back. Now they won't do it unless I send them proof it's wrong. I do not appreciate them making me out to be a liar, so I will never order through them again and I will leave bad feedback wherever I go. I have enough going on in my life and I don't need this to. I don't even want the stupid jacket now. I'm just done.

And what, you may ask, is so hard about sending a pic? Well their emails are no reply, so I have to hunt down their email address again and Copy and paste on my tablet which isn't always the simplest task. This is bs. Rant over.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 05:06:35 PM by 01mlplover »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2016, 05:19:27 PM »
I don't exactly blame the business for requesting proof... Im sure they're not calling you specifically a liar, but scams are just as common from buyers as they are from sellers, so they're just trying to protect themselves.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 07:10:12 PM »
What a shame, I'm sorry 01mlplover! :( It seems like they would figure out that you don't want it, whatever it is! I mean, if you sent back a different/non WLF shirt, sure, that would be a scam ... but they're getting the shirt back anyway, so why does it matter if it's a wrong item vs a straightforward return? :/ (Or does WLF not "do" returns?) What a headache!

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 07:40:29 PM »
From what I read if you get the item and just don't want it then you have to pay to return it but where they sent me the wrong size that I can't even wear they will provide a shipping label. I wouldn't be so upset if the first person I talked to would've told me there were more steps involved. It's already a nuisance that I don't have time to deal with  -_-
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 07:42:47 PM by 01mlplover »

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2016, 08:21:55 PM »
I don't exactly blame the business for requesting proof... Im sure they're not calling you specifically a liar, but scams are just as common from buyers as they are from sellers, so they're just trying to protect themselves.

Pretty much this.

Asking for proof is NOT an attack or judgement on you. Its completely normal. You pretty much always need to provide proof if you're claiming a package/item was damaged during shipping, is defective, the wrong thing was sent, etc. The vast majority of places require this.

Its annoying, sure, but its not malicious or mean.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline 01mlplover

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2016, 08:43:45 PM »
Well when I was told the first time I called that they'd send the label and then I get told something different the second time around just isn't right.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2016, 08:48:42 PM »
Well when I was told the first time I called that they'd send the label and then I get told something different the second time around just isn't right.

Maybe the first person was new or simply misinformed.

Offline Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2016, 09:59:59 PM »
From what I read if you get the item and just don't want it then you have to pay to return it but where they sent me the wrong size that I can't even wear they will provide a shipping label. I wouldn't be so upset if the first person I talked to would've told me there were more steps involved. It's already a nuisance that I don't have time to deal with  -_-

Ohh, that makes sense then, I guess. :( Annoying though! Sure would have been nice if they just sent the right thing the first time! :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal