collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Spectrum's sales: Lot of 25 G3s + MIB GITD Zecora + more  (Read 355 times)

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Spectrum's sales: Lot of 25 G3s + MIB GITD Zecora + more
« on: November 26, 2016, 06:05:24 PM »
I'm very lazy but will give pictures upon request. At the time I won't be shipping internationally. Shipping is $3.50 for loose ponies, MIB things will be around 4. Stuff will be added as time goes on.

MIB TRU Zecora: Box has shelf wear but otherwise good. $25
G1 Minty: Super nice condition. She has a few specks of paint on her shoulder and chest that are the same color as her symbol, so I'm assuming it's factory error and could be removed with nail polish / acetone, and looks kinda like she has two tiny specks of smooze on her leg but nowhere else. She has her name written on the bottom of her foot but invisible on display. Comes with original ribbon and comb; symbol and eyes are perfect and hair is super silky. She looks great on display. $15
TE Sweet Stuff: Probably the nicest SS I've seen. Her hair still has a bit of original curl and is unfaded; eyes are nice but NDS symbol has a slight scuff to one of the gumdrops. She has a slight head-body mismatch but otherwise looks great. $15

I currently have a G3 lot for auction here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/222331547964?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 09:05:19 PM by Spectrum »

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Re: Spectrum\\\'s sales: MIB GITD Zecora + more
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 02:07:05 PM »
Bump. Could use the money RN.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 09:13:25 AM by Spectrum »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal