collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ♥ ♥ My New Ponies (and Rainbow Castle!) ♥ ♥ UPDATED 01/OCT/17 ♥ ♥  (Read 2099 times)

Offline ValerieTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Aww thank you so much for your comment Artemesia Floc :lovey:

:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :heart:

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Tiny_Bubbles

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Safety lights are for dudes.
What beautiful photos! Your handmade props are adorable.

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What beautiful photos! Your handmade props are adorable.

Awww thank you so much!!! :lovey:

:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
New

* Kimono
I made for her a kimono, she must wear one :lol:

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New

* Berries 'n Cherries
I made for her a basket with yarn and fruits with clay. The clothes are originally from Butterscotch, but I like how the colors combine with Berries 'n Cherries  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New

* Garden Wishes

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • I see you. And I will find you. And give you hugs!
Oh sweet mother of pony! That little kimono is absolutely adorable! How'd you do it? 
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Thank you Mewtwofan1!!! :lovey:

I searched for a tutorial but I didnt find nothing for ponies!! Many for Barbies but that doesn´t work for MLPS  -_-

So I made it by eye, test and error. First I cut a piece of fabric to make the part arround the body and then I attached the sleeves. I used the hot glue gun to stick all. The final result was a miracle because I did not have much idea of what I was doing hahaha  :lol:  :lol:

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • My Little Pony fan
    • Pommel's Adventures
Love that kimono you made for Kimono! Your photos and ponies always look so great!  :lovey:

:rainbow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :rainbow:

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
Thank you so much The_Loner!! :lovey: :flow:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+214)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Living the simple life!
I just love your pictures! :)

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
I just love your pictures! :)

Thank you!!! :lovey: