Pony Talk > Off Topic

Anime?

<< < (238/297) > >>

Taffeta:
I am not sure if it's a mistake or not. SpoilerThe Japanese name Tesshin is written with the characters 'Tetsu' and 'Shin',  which kind of squash together in the middle. So he might well have called him Tetsu based on that. However it would be a bit confusing given Yuuki Tetsuya is also a character...
Not sure. I don't have that manga volume, so can't check what it says ;)

Pokeyonekenobie:
I don't see them listed on RightStuf yet.  RightStuf is having their Black Friday Sale this week and should start the holiday sale next week (if they follow the patterns of past years).  Sentai Filmworks is also having a sale right now but it doesn't look like Funimation has started their official holiday sale yet.

Pokeyonekenobie:
The RightStuf Holiday Sale has begun.  Depending on what you want it pays to check out the Sentai Filmworks sale, too.  Some of their prices are better on certain things. 

Taffeta:
For some reason this song keeps playing on loop in my head lately. I don't know why. I did watch Neoange recently but I've watched plenty of other stuff in between. Oh well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQFYvJmv9CI

(Small spoiler warning for Neoange).

I need to stop rewatching Yona.

ALSO, I rewatched Charlotte and realised that I'm really very stupid and slow. It only just dawned on me that SpoilerSala has the same power as Shunsuke does.

Pokeyonekenobie:
RightStuf has both seasons of Grimm's Fairy Tales on a Cyber Monday special.  Get it before it ends at 11:59 PM CT time zone!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version