TCB > Price Check Archives

Price Check for HTF Items - Will Be Going Up for Sale

(1/2) > >>

FarDreamer:
Hi everyone,

I recently had a great Craigslist find.  It was a previous collector who sold all this to me at an amazing deal.  I have an idea on pricing for some, but am still posting to see if others agree.  I'm trying to decide what to keep and what to sell, but some of it is definitely for sale.  Any help is appreciated!  If you're interested in it, feel free to pm me.

Mint condition Greek Windy (previous owner said she removed her from the backcard herself) - $200, definitely for sale
Lavender Clamshell (goes w/High Tide) - $110, haven't decided
MIB Flutter Rosedust, probably for sale
TAF Baby Sugarberry (slight head discoloration, barely noticeable, mane is a smidge faded and a little dry), definitely for sale
Mint condition Perfume Puff Red Roses
Perfume Puff Red Roses with slight head discoloration (one is definitely for sale, haven't decided which)
Canadian Red Roses box w/accessories MOC, probably for sale
Spanish Fluttershy - $35, definitely for sale

Thanks all!

Thunderwing:
I paid $150 for my MIB Rosedust, in a nearly pristine box. It does depend a bit on which version of box you have, though.

Can't help with price check on the shell, but if you would be interested in trading your lavender clam shell, I have a pink conch shell available.

jrr74:
message sent

FarDreamer:
I'm just looking to sell if I decide to go that route, but thank you.  :)  I didn't realize there were different boxes.  :/

--- Quote from: Thunderwing on November 20, 2016, 07:29:58 PM ---I paid $150 for my MIB Rosedust, in a nearly pristine box. It does depend a bit on which version of box you have, though.

Can't help with price check on the shell, but if you would be interested in trading your lavender clam shell, I have a pink conch shell available.

--- End quote ---

Aurora:
This is a hard price check! Fun! I just tried to find Baby Sugarberry, and it looks like the same exact pony recently sold (Like, the same picture and everything) for $39, $56,  and $74. I'm not sure how that works, but that's how it looks! So I would say if you asked for $60-$70 it wouldn't be crazy, maybe a little less with the described condition.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version