collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay packages stolen - now what?  (Read 3049 times)

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: eBay packages stolen - now what?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2016, 01:36:56 PM »
Could you ask at the other houses yourself, the ones that have near identical addresses?  They may have gotten them and not known what to do with them.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2016, 04:03:16 PM »
I spoke with a guy at the sorting annex Friday who said the GPS tracked delivery to a nearby street.

But I got an email from a different guy this morning who said the GPS tracked delivery to my front door and so they must have been stolen. 

So, conflicting information. FIND MY PACKAGES, POST OFFICE.

Hmmm  is someone lying to cover their ass?

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 01:29:23 PM »
The packages were never found.
I haven't heard back from USPS about the escalated case - I should have heard last Wednesday but figured Friday since it was a holiday week.
I checked the police report for my town and see a theft reported from my same block on the same day, so they must have been taken. :(

In other I hate USPS news, I have another parcel that was shipped to me TWO WEEKS AGO, marked as delayed, finally made it to the nearby hub and then was SENT BACK to New York. Not back to the sender. It's marked as delayed again. I have no idea if it's coming back to me or what. Ugh. I might not be doing much online shopping this year if this keeps up.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2016, 11:09:24 AM »
I am really sorry. I have been through the miss sent thing and it is very frustrating.  I am so sorry your packages were stolen.  I sold a very high dollar item on ebay this last week and I paid for adult signature required which meant they couldn't leave the package without someone being home to sign for it.  The shipping cost me a lot, but the value of the item was really high and I wasn't taking any chances.  The buyer has said they really appreciated me taking that extra step.  If it got stolen it would be a massive loss for her.  She paid a lot for it.  My package is insured for quite a large amount.  I really hope everything goes okay with it.  The whole thing makes me very nervous.  So, until she leaves feedback I am not going to have fingernails.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:11:04 AM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2016, 01:09:11 PM »
I'm so sorry.  :(  I was really hoping they'd just marked them down incorrectly, and that they were still in the mail.  But it sounds like they were stolen all right . . . :(

My postal carrier sometimes puts our packages under our welcome mat to hide them from would-be theives.  But when I get a package 12" tall, it's . . . not much in the way of disguise.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2016, 06:09:35 PM »
If it's any comfort to you, criminals almost always get caught. I know that working for a prison. Eventually, this package thief will make the wrong move. There will be a camera on someone's doorstep or someone will see them, and they will get their comeuppance.

I am really sorry your packages got stolen. :(    I am very fortunate that I live at home still and my mom is always home, so if something is delivered to the door, she is there to receive. I know not everyone is that lucky.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal