collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Some G1s  (Read 929 times)

Offline millenium0chi

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
PC on Some G1s
« on: November 17, 2016, 06:32:46 AM »
Hi, everybody!

I've recently purchased a few ponies via Instagram sales, which I'm finding is a FANTASTIC place to get nice ponies at reasonable prices, btw. 

Anyway, I've made a few purchases lately and I'm finding that it's SO hard to get reliable G1 information online outside of this board, especially with Dream Valley gone.  So I'd like some opinions on how I did or what the average value of these are.  I'm going to try and get pictures up soon, too.

1.  Baby Stocking - $10 USD - Absolutely mint!  Bright white, great symbols, blush and eyes.  Hair has factory curl, no cuts.  Beautiful!

2.  So Soft Ribbon - $12 USD - Again, absolutely mint!  In fact, the best So Soft I've seen other than MOC.  No rubs ANYWHERE with perfect hair.

3.  Sweetheart Sister Cha Cha (hasn't arrived yet) - $20 USD - Comes with original, perfect earring.  Described and pictured as near mint with factory curl in hair.

Thoughts, please!  Specifically, I thought I read somewhere that Cha Cha is among the more sought after of the SHS, so please confirm or rule out whether you feel this is the case.
Be a Blessing
Looking for my childhood loves:
Princess Tiffany, Mimic, Twinkler, Surf Rider (baby sea pony), Majesty, Megan and Sundance, Cotton Candy

Offline millenium0chi

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Some G1s
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:25:47 AM »
Anybody?   :cry: :lol:
Be a Blessing
Princess Tiffany, Mimic, Twinkler, Surf Rider (baby sea pony), Majesty, Megan and Sundance, Cotton Candy

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 08:34:10 PM »
Since they're mint/near mint with factory curls, I'd say those are good prices :) They go for less in normal or fair condition. In answer to the last question, I'd say Cha Cha isn't the most sought after of the SHS, but I think she's very pretty.

To get a good estimate of prices, you can look at Ebay's completed pony auctions; those will usually give you a pretty dependable going rate. Hope this helps!

Offline millenium0chi

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 07:04:04 AM »
Thank you, Haruna!
Be a Blessing

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal