collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Let's Talk Star Wars Figures....  (Read 493 times)

clonecommander

• Trade Count: (0)
Let's Talk Star Wars Figures....
« on: November 15, 2016, 11:05:53 AM »
I have well over 110 figures, not counting the ones slated for customization. I have figures ranging from the Star Wars: Unleashed series which are under 2 inches tall to a pair of 31 inch tall figures. The main focus of my massive collection are the clones, everything from ARC troopers to Republic Commandos and pilots. The vast majority have names, even those who did not have them when they were released.  To most who see my massive collection, they all look the same, but to me, each one is different. 

Okay, I also have a few figures from the Black Series 6-inch line, including Rey, BB-8, Finn (Jakku version), Captain Phasma, Ashoka Tano, Jango Fett, Poe Dameron (the two-pack version) and of course, some clones, including Commander Cody. I have to get some pics of my collection, so if you stick around long enough, you'll get to see some awesome clones, cool Jedi, maybe even a few 'blooper' images.

So, let's talk about them, who you like, or show them off!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: Let's Talk Star Wars Figures....
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 03:00:24 PM »
There are some Hasbro Barbie-like dolls of Leia and Amidala that I bought for my ex's mom years ago that I would really like to one day get for myself. They're not even that expensive -- I just haven't gotten around to getting them. I'm not much of a Star Wars collector but I do occasionally collect dolls and I really like these ones. Here's one of the ones I want:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

clonecommander

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Let's Talk Star Wars Figures....
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 07:56:41 AM »
That's really cool! I have only seen the Amidala 'Throne Room' doll (a Monster High doll is currently wearing the outfit).

I am planning on getting some pics taken of my collection that I can post soon, so stay tuned!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal