collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your current guilty pleasure?  (Read 2812 times)

S.o.a.r.

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What's your current guilty pleasure?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 01:35:29 AM »
After years of guilty pleasures, the biggest one of them all being Coke Zero, I've finally put a stop to all of it. Since August, I've stayed away from sugar and carbs, until Halloween where I "treated myself" to Red Vines which are hard to find here in Sweden. So all in all, Red Vines are my one remaining guilty pleasure but I'm currently managing it luckily...

Offline Storybelle

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 11:44:43 AM »
Dance moms. Naps. Hot and sour soup. And best of all, DEEP FRIED MARS BARS. BEST GUILTY PLEASURE EVER!  :biggrin:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 03:28:25 PM »
Davids Tea lol We don't just have tea in a cupboard, we have a tea cupboard. (smells so good)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 03:37:10 PM »
I cook a lot from scratch so really, I guess I put cream in everything.  I put cream in/with the following:

Coffee, hot chocolate, fruit smoothie
With fruit puddings, pastries and biscuits
In curry parsnip soup
In mackerel pate

Anything I can think of really

I also use a LOT of butter

As for snacking I have eaten about 2 bags of Co-op chocolate popcorn per week recently and possibly some cookies and other stuff as well.

I also think my current boyfriend is a bit of a guilty pleasure because he has had a very difficult life and is really more than I can cope with, but he is also so gorgeous and smart and snuggly and talented that I just can't really stop.  Lord help me.  :P

Also Homelands on Netflix and netflix binging in general.

I want to binge on ponies but I can't seem to find the girls and accessories that I'm looking for!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 03:38:55 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline SnorkMaiden

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2016, 04:50:01 AM »
Dance moms. Naps. Hot and sour soup. And best of all, DEEP FRIED MARS BARS. BEST GUILTY PLEASURE EVER!  :biggrin:

Ooohh, another "Dance Moms" person! When a friend of mine first mentioned the show to me a few months ago, I thought it didn't sound like something I'd enjoy, given that I've never been into dance. I started watching it a while later on a Sunday afternoon, simply because I was doing housework and nothing else was on, and I found it strangely enjoyable. You quickly realise that what makes it so compelling to watch is the interaction of the different characters. You start to care for them. I still don't watch it every day, but when I do, I find it good fun.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2016, 06:44:05 AM »

Ooohh, another "Dance Moms" person! When a friend of mine first mentioned the show to me a few months ago, I thought it didn't sound like something I'd enjoy, given that I've never been into dance. I started watching it a while later on a Sunday afternoon, simply because I was doing housework and nothing else was on, and I found it strangely enjoyable. You quickly realise that what makes it so compelling to watch is the interaction of the different characters. You start to care for them. I still don't watch it every day, but when I do, I find it good fun.

I completely forgot about Dance Moms. I have really limited cable and don't get the channel but omg when I could watch it. It's so horrible yet so wonderful at the same time.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2016, 08:30:35 AM »
My chex cereal.  its MA safe for the most part and the cinnamon one is like cinnamon toast crunch >>

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2016, 08:39:02 AM »
Art supplies and DVDs.  Yes, I know that Netflix exists but sometimes I want to watch stuff and it's not on Netflix anymore.  So I buy the DVD and then I can watch it for-ev-er.  And I have too many art projects (they've literally taken over my room) so I'm not really allowed to buy new supplies until I completely use something up at this point.  But when I go to buy that little replacement bottle of black paint...well...   :lookround:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2016, 02:24:35 PM »

I used to love Dance Moms. I like the older shows 2012-earlier best. :) My guilty pleasure right now is Netflix.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Kanchii

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2016, 04:41:59 PM »
Milk chocolate... It's a problem!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2016, 07:32:48 PM »
Right now neopets, and Halloween cream eggs......... I love cream eggs.............  :happy:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2016, 09:37:37 PM »
Right now neopets, and Halloween cream eggs......... I love cream eggs.............  :happy:

I remember Neopets.  It's been a few years since I was on.  I wonder if they deleted my accounts yet...

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2016, 09:53:35 PM »
Hmmmm I've been big on Capri sun at the moment lol. And banana nut muffins :drool:

I used to watch dance moms every week when we had cable lol

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2016, 06:07:48 AM »
Rainbow sprinkles, and lots of them. On ice cream, on cookies, on anything sweet! They have to be the soft kind, though, not the crunchy kind.

|My Collection|

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2016, 06:31:43 AM »
I'm surprised there's so many Dance Moms fans here!  :biggrin: I love that show.
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal