collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Desperately seeking your McD G3 minis  (Read 618 times)

Offline MissGodivaTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Message me on FB at Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
Desperately seeking your McD G3 minis
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:44:50 AM »
I am desperately law on G3 mini McD figs for my qwicky customs.
I am now taking them in trade for sales and customs. Let me know what you want and have. I need pegesi and unicorns but down to my last 5 earth ponies as well.
I will do a qwicky custom of your choice, or have a bin of random plushes and G4 brushables and merch for your choosing.
I am currently doing G1 cross over minis and have completed Gusty, working on Posey, Lickity Split, Bowtie and Applejack.
I have one Spirit and Rain set left but upon request and recieving more ponies can do more.
Recently did a Firewater/Star Trek mini for a member on Arena for a baity BB pony.
Im generally up for anything at this point. Just desperate.
:awake:
MissGodiva
m.me/Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
[/font]

Offline cannibalism

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Please don't go, I'll eat you up I love you so!
Re: Desperately seeking your McD G3 minis
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 04:52:07 AM »
ive got only 1, but a sweetie belle micky d's, already stripped of hair and cutie mark. are you only looking for large lots? i can browse the thrift stores this weekend for more for you.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

❤visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 04:25:40 AM »
Are these the molded ones standing/sitting on little circles? If so I think I have some. Just have to find them lol

Edit:

I just some your customs and I have a bunch of those! I'll go through my stuff and find them for you :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 04:44:24 AM by PrincessTiffy »

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 11:08:16 PM »
I think I still have quite a few of these things, ill take a look

edit: ok I have a ton of earth ponies and one pegasus, but they're still yours if you want em. 
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 11:20:38 PM by True »
:heart: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mainsail

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 03:50:51 AM »
I believe I have an extra G3 McD's Pinkie Pie lying around here somewhere. :) She's also in somewhat baity condition already(I tried coloring her hair quite a while ago :lookround: ) Would you be willing to do a qwicky custom of G1 Mainsail in trade for her? :lovey:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you to those who made my avi and sig! :)

Offline MissGodivaTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • Message me on FB at Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 12:52:29 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I believe I have an extra G3 McD's Pinkie Pie lying around here somewhere. :) She's also in somewhat baity condition already(I tried coloring her hair quite a while ago :lookround: ) Would you be willing to do a qwicky custom of G1 Mainsail in trade for her? :lovey:
Sure. I can do that. Im running a bit short on time as Im going to be out of town from 12/18-01/15 but if I dont get to it before then, definately once I get home.
:awake:
MissGodiva
m.me/Miss.GodivaPonyCustoms
[/font]

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 02:14:29 AM »
Are you still looking (I see this post is old) I have a bag full of Mc.Ponies :) PM me if you'd like 'em.
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD