TCB > Price Check Archives

PC on combs - Merry Treat and Tornado?

(1/3) > >>

Starshinescustoms:
Hey :)
I was just wondering if someone could possibly give me a quick price check on Merry Treat and Tornado's combs?

Merry Treat's: Great condition, no broken teeth or chew marks etc
Haven't got any pictures of this one yet as I've only just come across it in with my spare combs!
Edit: I think I've just found her original ribbon, too. What would they be worth together?

Tornado's:
Pictures below :P - One tooth broken but still hanging on by a thread, minor(ish) chew marks, visible in picture:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

cyberunicorn:

--- Quote from: Starshinescustoms on November 04, 2016, 01:35:51 AM ---Hey :)
I was just wondering if someone could possibly give me a quick price check on Merry Treat and Tornado's combs?

Merry Treat's: Great condition, no broken teeth or chew marks etc
Haven't got any pictures of this one yet as I've only just come across it in with my spare combs!
Edit: I think I've just found her original ribbon, too. What would they be worth together?

Tornado's:
Pictures below :P - One tooth broken but still hanging on by a thread, minor(ish) chew marks, visible in picture:

--- End quote ---

I don't know what they are worth but I would be interested in merry treats comb and ribbon if it is her original one if you are selling being after them for a while now.  :lol:

Starshinescustoms:
Definitely looking to sell them, I don't have Merry Treat  :P
I was going to list them on ebay but would rather sell them to an Arena member if you're interested :)
I'll get some pictures up tomorrow

cyberunicorn:

--- Quote from: Starshinescustoms on November 04, 2016, 05:40:58 PM ---Definitely looking to sell them, I don't have Merry Treat  :P
I was going to list them on ebay but would rather sell them to an Arena member if you're interested :)
I'll get some pictures up tomorrow

--- End quote ---

Brilliant, I would be interested (as long as the price is right) )haha hopefully some one will come along soon

ghouldilocks:
Back around the beginning of the year, I got a price check on a bunch of accessories, and was quoted about $8 for Merry Treat's comb and about $2 for her ribbon (it's kind of a golden yellow if I remember correctly off the top of my head).

Someone please correct me if this has changed!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version