collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Explain "Elder Scrolls" to me  (Read 1173 times)

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Explain "Elder Scrolls" to me
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2016, 08:19:28 AM »
I think I might dial down the difficulty too, since I really play games for the stories.  It's not hard so far though.  I joined the thieves guild but I felt a tad guilty about it - I was too impatient to wait til the one lady left the house where the diary was so I just took it, she naturally got mad and tried to fight me, I ran for it, and the town guards caught and killed HER.  And then of course I looted her corpse.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Amazing! Gotta love the guards. :)
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2016, 09:03:49 AM »
I mean, like, sure someone died and all, but it wasn't ME, AND I passed the trial, AND she had a few golds in her pocket, so all in all it was a great day for me.

These games bring out a dark side in me that I didn't know I had, lol! 

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2016, 09:13:38 AM »
OMG Yes! I love the Elder Scrolls games! If you're into learning about the lore & backstories of the game there are a ton of websites to check out. My current main character for ES online is a Bosmer (wood elf)- did you know many Bosmer eat their fallen foes? Yes, I'm a little elf cannibal. I wish there was an option to feast upon the flesh of my enemies in the game but just knowing the lore makes me a little more blood thirsty than usual, lol! I wish I could replay Oblivion; the plain of Oblivion is really interesting and there's one unicorn running wild in the game that you can catch & ride around like a boss!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline retrogradenova

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2016, 10:17:35 AM »
I mean, like, sure someone died and all, but it wasn't ME, AND I passed the trial, AND she had a few golds in her pocket, so all in all it was a great day for me.

These games bring out a dark side in me that I didn't know I had, lol!

First day my husband played Skyrim, he spent 6 hours stealing every single thing in Whiterun that he could find and dumping it into his player house.

OMG Yes! I love the Elder Scrolls games! If you're into learning about the lore & backstories of the game there are a ton of websites to check out. My current main character for ES online is a Bosmer (wood elf)- did you know many Bosmer eat their fallen foes? Yes, I'm a little elf cannibal. I wish there was an option to feast upon the flesh of my enemies in the game but just knowing the lore makes me a little more blood thirsty than usual, lol! I wish I could replay Oblivion; the plain of Oblivion is really interesting and there's one unicorn running wild in the game that you can catch & ride around like a boss!

The Bosmer Wild Hunt thing is crazy! Just make your Bosmer a Werewolf and you can Devour to your little cannibal heart's content! :)
*Currently obsessed with G3 Minty and Midnight Dream*

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2016, 06:58:10 PM »
I joined the thieves guild but I felt a tad guilty about it - I was too impatient to wait til the one lady left the house where the diary was so I just took it, she naturally got mad and tried to fight me, I ran for it, and the town guards caught and killed HER.  And then of course I looted her corpse. 
HAH! That right there is the best explanation of the Elder Scrolls series anyone could have written.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal