collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Arena Pony Art Collaboration- Sign Ups CLOSED--EXTENDED!  (Read 11635 times)

Offline gummybuns

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Pony Art Collaboration- Sign Ups CLOSED, time to art!
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2017, 01:37:43 PM »
I've finished both Twilight Sparkle and Galaxy, got some good/maybe Ok lighting.

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2017, 05:26:12 AM »
Nearly done with Diamond Glow :) Will pm you about for an email addy later today Aluke!

Offline Shaiyeh

• Trade Count: (+78)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • Watch my Youtube!
« Reply #92 on: February 18, 2017, 04:17:33 AM »
FINISHED! I'll PM Aluke about an email addy :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks izard for my super cute ava and Starscout for my wonderful siggie!

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2017, 11:38:12 PM »
I have not been doing a great job of keeping up with the arena, this thread, or my part in the collab so I apologize! :cloud: I will see if I can send out some PMs to everyone I'm waiting on tomorrow, but is anyone lurking here in need of an extension?

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2017, 07:16:19 AM »
I have not been doing a great job of keeping up with the arena, this thread, or my part in the collab so I apologize! :cloud: I will see if I can send out some PMs to everyone I'm waiting on tomorrow, but is anyone lurking here in need of an extension?

No worries Aluke! As for me I am doing fine. I have mine sketched and inked I just need to color AJ! ;) Shinji has been trying to help so I had to make him his own to color!! Bwhaaaa!!! :P

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2017, 12:40:30 PM »
I so want to see adorable Shinji art! :lovey:

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2017, 12:42:55 PM »

Possibly? Work unexpectedly picked up and I have the fun of putting in extra hours.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2017, 10:50:41 AM »
I am excited to see everyone's art together <3

Offline MsMedley

• Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 26, 2017, 04:11:29 PM »
Ugh, why do I always wait til last minute on these things?? TO the art table!!
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2017, 01:18:54 AM »

Possibly? Work unexpectedly picked up and I have the fun of putting in extra hours.

Story of my life right now, I totally understand.

I am excited to see everyone's art together <3

The artwork I have received so far is absolutely stunning, I can say that much.  :P

Ugh, why do I always wait til last minute on these things?? TO the art table!!

Lol! I'm right there with you. You got this.

That said, I have not gotten around to the PMs yet (I was out of the house when I checked in last time, and had to run to work that night). I also have a couple PMs I still haven't opened yet (SORRY!). I still haven't worked past the sketch at this point, so I think I may have to bail on my contribution and skip on painting the meadow for something a lot simpler...I feel so bad on falling short as a host but too much work  and the absolutely crummy weather has shot my motivation.

Offline MsMedley

• Colorswirl Pony
  • "We’re all cast-aways in need of ropes"
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2017, 08:19:40 AM »
I still haven't worked past the sketch at this point, so I think I may have to bail on my contribution and skip on painting the meadow for something a lot simpler...I feel so bad on falling short as a host but too much work  and the absolutely crummy weather has shot my motivation.

I'm sorry you're also struggling with motivation. These winter months seem to do the same thing to me! I know I wouldn't mind if you move the submission date back a bit, if it will help!
^.^ Check out my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/KimberlysCommissions

Thank you to Dainty for my profile pic!!

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2017, 09:13:35 AM »
Hey Aluke let me know if you need help with a background maybe I can jump in. ;)

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2017, 02:06:27 PM »
I still haven't worked past the sketch at this point, so I think I may have to bail on my contribution and skip on painting the meadow for something a lot simpler...I feel so bad on falling short as a host but too much work  and the absolutely crummy weather has shot my motivation.

I'm sorry you're also struggling with motivation. These winter months seem to do the same thing to me! I know I wouldn't mind if you move the submission date back a bit, if it will help!

Ugh yes, winter can be horrible. Over here we hit a new record in cloudy/sunless days this season, and that has not been helping. Now the weather can't decide between being winter or Spring. I am throwing in an extension, so feel free to take your time. ^.^

Hey Aluke let me know if you need help with a background maybe I can jump in. ;)

You are the best, thank you for offering to help out.  :frolic:

And, so yes, since I still need to send out PMs and haven't heard from a few people, I am throwing up an extension, tentative of two weeks for now? I have to work tonight and tomorrow morning, but I am off in the evening and WILL send out reminder PMs to anyone who hasn't submitted their final art then.  :biggrin:

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
Re: Arena Pony Art Collaboration- Sign Ups CLOSED--EXTENDED!
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2017, 05:07:31 PM »

Ugh yes, winter can be horrible. Over here we hit a new record in cloudy/sunless days this season, and that has not been helping. Now the weather can't decide between being winter or Spring. I am throwing in an extension, so feel free to take your time. ^.^

And, so yes, since I still need to send out PMs and haven't heard from a few people, I am throwing up an extension, tentative of two weeks for now? I have to work tonight and tomorrow morning, but I am off in the evening and WILL send out reminder PMs to anyone who hasn't submitted their final art then.  :biggrin:

I've been lurking while finishing mine up.  I just checked and you said no extra details.  Does that mean no shading (was curious about this) because if so, I'm done.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline aluke

• View Profile
Re: Arena Pony Art Collaboration- Sign Ups CLOSED--EXTENDED!
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2017, 11:10:34 PM »

I've been lurking while finishing mine up.  I just checked and you said no extra details.  Does that mean no shading (was curious about this) because if so, I'm done.

Oh, shading is more than welcome if you want to add it. The extra details was relating to bgs/fgs or irrelevant props like random floating flowers/hearts/symbols/etc. Simple accessories, on the other  hand, are fine (for example, I got one pony drawn wearing the hat she came with, and another who is carrying balloons). Hope that clears things up.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal