collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello:)  (Read 316 times)

Lemon-Lime-Drop82

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello:)
« on: November 02, 2016, 12:55:15 PM »
Hi

I'm newish to collecting. I started being interested in customizing g3. Then I found the struggle of deciding to keep or transform them. So, I've put off starting that for a while. Instead becoming interested in collecting and restoring g1 ponies. I plan on possibly  starting an Ebay or Esty store to sell my refurbished ponies. So, I could support the hobby through my sales and maybe even make money for school. Otherwise, I interested in learning new restoration and customization techniques.

So far my favourite ponies are TAF and twinkle eye. I especially like the look of munchie and nigh glider. As well as, Tic tac toe and Masquerade.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:42:52 PM by Lemon-Lime-Drop82 »

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
Re: Hello:)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 04:25:54 PM »
Hi there and welcome! Restoring ponies seems like fun (at least the basics I've done for cleaning make me just so happy!), and I wish you luck on doing that! I hope you learn a lot and give ponies, otherwise without hope, another life.

I love Munchy and Night Glider myself.. Night Glider specifically.. Posey pose plus a gorgeous color pallet!

Lemon-Lime-Drop82

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 07:46:13 PM »
Yes, both ponies are so cool and distinctive :)

I feel the same way about restoring ponies too it's always great to see your hard work pay off.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 11:46:35 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

I know a lot of members consider restoration a relaxing form of therapy too :)  Good luck with it and make sure to stop by and show us some of your amazing work :)

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 01:55:10 AM »
Hello! Welcome to the arena ;-)

Welcome to the Arena :wave:

I know a lot of members consider restoration a relaxing form of therapy too :)  Good luck with it and make sure to stop by and show us some of your amazing work :)
that's actually what I do and how I feel. ^^
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2016, 08:53:22 AM »
Hello and welcome to the Arena! It's always so great to see more people interested in restoring G1 instead of customizing them. You can find great tips here and also on the MLP Preservation Project website (http://www.mlppreservationproject.com)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

lostpony

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2016, 02:23:27 AM »
Hi and welcoem to the Arena!  I enjoy a bit of "pony therapy" myself!  You've just named off several of many people's favorite ponies there...aren't G1s wonderful in so many ways?

Make sure to check out the Customs forum for information about customizing, and feel free to post pics of your customs there.  Check out the Pony Corral for restoration tips and feel free to ask questions and start new threads.  Do pay close attention to what NOT to do:  There are a lot of ways you can make things worse and not everyone agrees on the best way to fix something, so take your time, share information, and don't try out a new technique for the first time on Night Glider, haha.

I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 08:06:53 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, Lemon-Lime-Drop82!

Night Glider is one of my favorites too. I wish you the best in furthering your restoration abilities and your sales! Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal