collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check Secondhand FiM Merchandise  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Cough Sirup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • (ಥᴗಥ)
    • View Profile
Price Check Secondhand FiM Merchandise
« on: November 01, 2016, 08:25:19 PM »
Gosh I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I have a bunch of FiM merchandise I no longer have want or need of, and I would like to try selling it, the issue is I have no clue what it is they would go for.

I have 301 cards for the Collectible Trading Card Game, all out of the packaging but in perfect condition, 21 Funko figures with factory defects like random paint globs or unpainted chunks, and 8 Funko Pop figurines with the same issues as the full-size Funkos. I also have assorted trading cards that are in good condition, but I haven't had the time to count them all out yet.

None of these are in packaging, and I don't really care how much they can sell for, but I think it would be useful to know how much they are really worth or if anyone would even be interested in the first place. If it would be worthwhile, I'd also trade them for any previous generation of pony in any condition. I really want these G4s off my hands!

I greatly appreciate any responses! Thank you so much!  :happy:
Formerly BlueCandyCat

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Witch for my sig!

Offline lauranthalasa

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Price Check Secondhand FiM Merchandise
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 09:32:57 AM »
I have been wondering the same thing....someone gave me two unopened boxes of trading cards and I have been wondering what to do with them.

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 05:25:09 AM »
Two full 24-pack boxes of trading cards? Enterplay sells those for just under $60 USD for Series 1 & 2 cards. Series 3 runs about $11 more for a full box.
Individual cards, I'm guessing go for about 25-50 cents each. Foils over a dollar, depending on the card. Convention exclusive promo cards are a whole different market, the price tends to fluctuate. I haven't gotten into the CCG (Collectible Card Game, it's a tabletop game similar to YuGiOh/Magic. Trading cards are a different thing, just to collect), so I can't speak for their market value. Enterplay does release new CCG card expansions and official rules, including ban lists for certain cards, so keep that in mind when selling them.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 09:38:18 AM »
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh  the FiM CCG and trading cards were much more of an incentive to brony collectors, not so much general MLP collectors.  I definitely did not buy any of this stuff as I knew it would be hard to offload later. 

Local comic shop in town?  Local classified listings?  Boys & Girls Club or the YMCA? 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Cough Sirup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • (ಥᴗಥ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 01:49:25 PM »
Thank you all for your help! I might just throw the cards up on eBay and see if anyone would want them since I don't think there are any hobby stores in town who buy card games.

I'm still curious as if any general MLP collectors are interested in the Funkos, or if those are better off being sold to more of the bring side of things.
Formerly BlueCandyCat

Thank you Witch for my sig!

Offline lauranthalasa

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 01:55:09 PM »
Mine are 2 boxes of the DJPon3 box trading cards and a Celestial Solstice game box. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal