collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 299 times)

Pearlinbloom

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello
« on: November 01, 2016, 08:18:00 PM »
Hello! My name is Maggie & I just started collecting g4. So far I've picked up the cutie mark crusaders & Princess Luna. I collected g1 & g2 growing up.
I'm hoping to add more to my g2&g4 "herds" overall, and maybe some of the baby g1 ponies that always managed to elude me. All of my old ones are going to need some tlc.
Aside from MLP I collect AG dolls & am a huge ASoiaF fan.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 09:47:10 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Hope you have fun expanding your herds and discovering your wish list growing exponentially :)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 12:26:20 PM »
Hello and welcome! Do you have any favorite ponies? Princess Luna is a favorite of mine from G4.  ^.^

Do you still have all your childhood ponies, or are you in the process of rebuilding your old collection?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

lostpony

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 02:36:21 AM »
Hello and welcome!  We'd love to see pics of your ponies if you want to share them, especially those G2s!  Some of us love them in particular. 

There is a doll forum here too, the "Dollhouse", and plenty of information on cleaning and restoring your ponies on the Pony Corral.

We hope you enjoy your time here!

Pearlinbloom

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2016, 07:59:41 AM »
My g1 & g2's are at my parents. Hoping to dig them out of the basement over the holidays. I really loved my g2 ones. I was lucky enough to visit family in Ireland after they had disappeared off shelves in the US, so I had a couple that never came out here, like Queen Sunsparkle. Gusty was probably my favorite g1, couldn't say for the other gens.

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:05:09 AM »
Welcome to the Arena, Pearlinbloom!

How exciting, I hope your childhood ponies are doing well! We'd always be happy to help give restoring tips. Excuse my ignorance but what does ASoiaF stand for?
Enjoy the forums!
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

lostpony

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:02:23 AM »
That's a good question Bekuno, it sounds like a new pony cleaner or something...

but Google says it's A Song of Ice and Fire, a series of books that begins with A Game of Thrones, the inspiration for the HBO series.  Hm does this mean I can read the whole story without having to wait to buy the latest season of GoT??

Thanks Pearlinbloom for informing me (with a little help from google) as to yet another cool thing I knew nothing about.

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2016, 08:23:12 AM »
Welcome!  I also had to google ASoiaF, as I hadn't heard that acronym yet.  I love love love the books and just finished binge watching the most recent season (we don't have HBO, so I have to wait for the bluray).  :)

You should check out the Dollhouse too if you like dolls!  We have all sorts in there.  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal