collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on g1 mug  (Read 448 times)

Offline StarZetRavenTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Your average G2 collector
PC on g1 mug
« on: October 30, 2016, 09:56:29 AM »
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I know very little about g1 merch but I have two of these mugs now (ignore Sparkler hanging out in it :P ) and I wonder if anyone knows how much it's worth? It's got Firefly, Bubbles and Bowtie on it.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
silver-swirl.tumblr.com

Offline Tracks

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
Re: PC on g1 mug
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:25:45 AM »
I'm sorry I can't help you with a price but I used to have that mug!  I was hoping that it might have still been lurking in the hidden depths of my Mums crockery cupboard but when I asked her recently sadly the answer was no :(

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 04:07:31 PM »
Sooooo cute!  Mugs are fragile but useful merch so they tend to be $10-20, depends on who is looking.  make sure you pack it super well if you have to ship it! 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

<3 Avatar:Vanilla Virus, Sig: Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder <3

Offline LadyGuinevere

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 12:41:32 PM »
It's probably the most common of the mugs found in the UK, so I would say no more than $10 for it, but shipping is usually expensive :(

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!