collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can Someone Make Me a G3 Custom Replica Ribbons & Hearts?  (Read 461 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Can Someone Make Me a G3 Custom Replica Ribbons & Hearts?
« on: October 29, 2016, 09:46:26 AM »
I need a talented artist to make this pony for me and I want her to look exactly like the breast cancer awareness pony, Ribbons & Hearts. I'm kinda tired of chasing something that's dang near nonexistant and I just give up, so I might as well have something close to her. But the catch is, I need her to be waterproof. Like if I were to gently wash her hair she wouldn't get ruined in any kind of way.

This is all i'm asking for, I hope i'll be able to hear from someone soon. Thanks!!! ♥
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
Re: Can Someone Make Me a G3 Custom Replica Ribbons & Hearts?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2016, 10:32:01 AM »
I know how hard it can be to find her, if you don't get anyone posting here you might want to check this thread and see if there is an artist that can help you out.
clicky
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 10:43:15 AM »
I know how hard it can be to find her, if you don't get anyone posting here you might want to check this thread and see if there is an artist that can help you out.
clicky
I checked it out, but that thread hasn't been updated in awhile and the majority of customizer commisions are closed :( all I can do is hope :L
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2016, 01:09:07 PM »
I don't know how waterproof it would be, or how exact she could get it to the original but back when I was new on the arena I commissioned BerryMouse to make an altered version of her as a gift to my sister clicky and I believe she has slots open and I can't recommend dealing with her enough if her customs are something you'd be interested in.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »
I will be open for commissions in about a month. I'd be happy to try to make one
but i've only ever sealed with modge podge or testors dullcoat - neither of which are "waterproof" however, from my experience I can still seal with testors dullcoat and you'd be ok to wash hair as long as you were careful and didn't soak the pony

feel free to message me for price, and if there's a specific pose you'd like and if you want me to avoid FBR ;)

DeviantArt Etsy

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal