collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G1 PCs: Baby Sunribbon, Sunsplasher, Baby Starflower etc.  (Read 301 times)

Offline Tropical_SunsetTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
G1 PCs: Baby Sunribbon, Sunsplasher, Baby Starflower etc.
« on: October 27, 2016, 04:28:08 PM »
I hope I'm not being a bother.  I keep finding more extra G1s that I need to part with and I'm super bad at G1 pricing. x_x

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Baby Sunribbon might have a slight tail trim.  Tail and mane are a little dry.  Body and symbols look really good.  Her forelock is very enthusiastic. 

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sunsplasher's mane is...a dry, trimmed, frightening disaster.  Moving on.  Her tail is slightly dry and her body and symbols look fantastic.

Baby Starflower.  Really pretty.  End of tail is slightly dry.  Mane is so much prettier than my photography "skills" would suggest.

Party Time has gorgeous hair and a pretty body, though she does have several spots of what looks like regrind, because, as we all know, regrinding is Party Time's favorite pastime.

Thank you!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login/You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
Re: G1 PCs: Baby Sunribbon, Sunsplasher, Baby Starflower etc.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 04:41:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Party Time has gorgeous hair and a pretty body, though she does have several spots of what looks like regrind, because, as we all know, regrinding is Party Time's favorite pastime.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I find this hilarious..
I wish you well with your sales!