collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check for Baby Berrytown  (Read 270 times)

Offline BethyVicTopic starter

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
Price Check for Baby Berrytown
« on: October 27, 2016, 02:09:23 AM »
I have an extra Baby Berrytown that I would like to sell or trade.  I haven't sold for quite some time so I need some help with her value.  As you can see, she has a haircut and her hair is somewhat faded.  Her body is very white and clean.  No tail rust, no rattle, perfect eyes and perfect symbol.  Her only body flaw is a factory error with her neck being glued slightly off center.  Any ideas on value? Thank you so much!
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BethyVic@yahoo.com

Thanks to Inuyasha23 for my sleeping baby!! Thanks to Spotted Slug for my avatar!
*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline preciousstar

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
Re: Price Check for Baby Berrytown
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 03:28:21 AM »
i remember looking this up recently! since she does have a trim, i'd say somewhere around $20, but i'd make sure with someone else first  ^.^
current mood: :think:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (account shared with my mother) / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login