collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: animal jam questions  (Read 449 times)

lovekangaroo

• Trade Count: (0)
animal jam questions
« on: October 23, 2016, 05:25:23 PM »
So, I've been collecting the little blind bag house things to get a joey. I've got a few codes from them for the game, I'm kinda interested in trying the game out but... I've got questions like are adults (that don't have kids) welcome to play? is that just too weird? just how much interacting with other players is there? don't know if anyone here plays but any info or thoughts are much appreciated

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: animal jam questions
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 09:49:30 AM »
I don't know about that in particular, but if its anything like webkinz was, you should be ok :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:57:46 PM »
Be warned there are a lot of pervs on there, that do things.........  :shocked:  Also some of the cooler looking animals require a paid membership.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 11:36:08 AM »
I have an account there, but honestly I just log in to get the free stuff and hopefully trade it on Flight Rising instead.

Adults do seem to be on there, but they're few and far between from what I can see. Typing is limited to words that the staff have chosen. But the main reason I'm not active there is because you can barely do anything without a paid membership. Want an eagle? Paid membership. Like the look of that neat apparel item? Paid membership only. Want a cool home? Paid membership. I would honestly say that 90% of the stuff on the site, even some features, are member only. And if someone trades you an item that can only be purchased by paid members, you can't even wear it or use it.

There doesn't seem to be too much interacting involved, but like I said - I don't play it fully, so I might not be the best person to answer this! You can team up with other players on an adventure, or you can go solo.

I'm guessing it could be fun if you have a paid membership, but otherwise, it's pretty boring IMHO.  :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal